Lifecycle Marketing Manager
We are looking for someone with a passion for creating and executing innovative programs to engage and retain leads across our marketing and sales lifecycle. This role will identify new ways to both introduce and expand our footprint within our target audience. You will play a key role in our growth by delivering the right story to the right person at the right time and growing a marketing driven pipeline.
You will develop a deep understanding of our audience, with a focus on always giving them their ‘next best action’ and accelerating them through our funnels. You will own and optimize our lifecycle marketing programs to drive engagement, account-based activities, and customer whitespace expansion. You will focus on delivering value through narrative arcs, high quality content, triggers, personalization, and analytics to drive high performing scalable playbooks. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t. But most importantly, you are interested in being a part of a fast-moving, highly collaborative marketing team.
- Build and maintain an automation playbook that creates narrative based, personalized, and triggered campaigns that drive top/middle of funnel conversions.
- Manage and build email lists, journeys, and specific campaigns, including templates, workflows, and calls-to-action with the goal of improving lead velocity.
- Minimize list decay while increasing productivity of our email sends.
- Identify the most effective marketing message, value proposition, materials, and call to action for personas and target accounts.
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for segments to convert leads to qualified leads to pipeline to closed won opportunities.
- Partner closely with marketing and sales teams to manage the lead funnel and sales handoff, build lead scoring capabilities, and report outcomes.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to develop our account based marketing strategy and execution playbook with the goal of driving new pipeline growth and revenue growth into our customer whitespace.
- Coordinate account based strategies in tandem with the sales, CS, and marketing teams, acting as the project manager for our account-specific activities.
- Own and manage any account based marketing platform(s) and allocated budgets.
- Report on efforts directly to the VP of Marketing in order to identify opportunities for reaching aggressive marketing goals.
- Participate in overall marketing team brainstorms, programs, and goal setting to help ensure future success.
- A notorious self-starter: you are willing to jump into a project and get to work, doing the research and asking the right questions to achieve your goals.
- Collaborative: you work well with others and understand how your strengths can be leveraged to achieve aggressive marketing targets.
- Organized: you are able to manage your thoughts and your time to work on multiple projects without feeling overwhelmed.
- Motivated to make an impact: you are eager to jump in and get to work on a small team, celebrating our shared successes along the way.
- A strategic thinker: you are able to craft overarching strategies with others in order to develop scalable programs and consider long-term impacts.
- Eager to join a fast-paced start-up environment: you thrive in small group conversations, jumping at the opportunity to share your perspective and tackle complex problems with other team members.
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Minimum 2 years in B2B lifecycle marketing related roles, ideally at fast growing companies with a focus on building scalable programs.
- Detailed technical knowledge of CRM & email systems, attribution models, and lead/account scoring.
- Strong working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, with a strong track record leveraging those tools to create successful, multi-channel and multi-touch campaigns.
- Demonstrated results in improving funnel velocity and sales conversion ratios, in close partnership with a sales org.
- The ability to work closely with our sales team leadership to champion new programs, improve existing ones, and maintain healthy accountability on all sides.
- A desire to work as a key member of a high performing marketing team.
What You Get
Dozuki is an awesome place to work, here are just a few of our benefits:
- 🤒 Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 🏝 Remote friendly workplace
- 📈 401(k) matching
- 👶 Generous parental family leave policy
- 🍼 Dependent care FSA
- ⛺️ Flexible schedules & unlimited paid time off
- 💵 2x salary in life insurance plus coverage for spouse and children
- 💌 Charitable contribution matching
- ❤️ Volunteer time off
- 💻 Computer supplies + workplace stipend
- 🧢 Dozuki swag
Send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit to join our collaborative, high-performing marketing team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital transformation for the frontline manufacturing workforce.