Content Marketing Manager
You: A storyteller with a strategic mind who can weave compelling narratives with a human-to-human tone across channels, in both short and long form. You have keys to content that converts, and thrive on turning prospects into opportunities and customers into advocates. You have rock-solid project management skills, understand content analytics that go beyond vanity metrics, and can copywrite and edit in your sleep. You best work is done in a fast-paced, agile marketing environment, and have an overwhelming bias for action. In other words, you #GSD. Reporting directly to the Director of Content Strategy and Brand Experience, you will be a vital role in the success of the entire marketing org, in an environment where you can have immediate impact.
Us: Aprimo is an industry leader in digital asset management and marketing resource management solutions that help your teams spend their time and effort on content and marketing strategies that actually drive business outcomes and reach customers in the right channels. Our powerful content operations platform provides organizations with a single source of truth to optimize the way they plan, develop, govern, and deliver exceptional brand experiences at scale.
What you’ll be doing: This role will help create and drive the overall strategy of marketing content creation. You will be responsible for maintaining a cross-functional editorial calendar, creating original content, and tracking and reporting on content performance. You’ll bring a background with a heavy emphasis on delivering clear, concise copy that converts, along with expertise in content management, development, and a true passion for the entire content lifecycle, from ideation to distribution. You will help a growing growth marketing team drive awareness and demand for our solutions as well as our position as a leader in content operations and digital asset management. The ideal candidate has experience with short and long-form content creation, excellent writing and copy and editing skills, an aptitude for project management, and an appetite for turning data into content insights.
- Content strategy: Inform and execute the Aprimo content strategy to evangelize and educate prospects along the buyer’s journey, supporting customer experience, product marketing, and partner alliances along the way.
- Campaigns: Coordinate the execution of content for acquisition, retention, and expansion campaigns that span online and offline channels. Build and orchestrate a campaign calendar for campaign assets such as blog posts, emails, videos, and social media.
- Blog: Serve as the editor-in-chief of the Aprimo blog, writing and curating engaging stories that target our ideal customer profile and drive reader subscriptions. Help set strategy for blog, own the blog calendar, and optimize it as a channel for conversion.
- Prospect Education: Understand which asset formats and topics improve prospect audience engagement and exceed opportunity generation targets. Partner with sales and other SMEs on sales enablement content including case studies, blog posts, and other educational content.
- Content Production: Manage key content projects with design, subject matter experts, and external resources to deliver impactful assets on time and on budget. Tap into external freelancers, while working closely with a hardworking team of internal creatives.
- Content Distribution: Support distribution strategies for new and existing content, with the help of the demand generation team. Work with our SEO and web teams to identify content opportunities that will boost organic growth.
- Analytics: Analyze content performance and identify insights into what channels and types of content are most impactful. Maintain an understanding of content assets and performance, conducting regular audits to ensure that content is fresh and relevant.
- Research: Help define, research, and build core content assets, including Aprimo-owned research, thought leadership, and how-to guides.
- Continued Learning: Remain up to date on the content operations space, target verticals, and prospect personas to develop content that will engage and convert across our marketing channels.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
· 3+ years marketing with experience creating content in a B2B setting.
· Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to build it.
· Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
· Attention to detail, down to the last comma.
· Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, content management platforms, and social channels.
· Sound understanding of SEO principles
· Highly self-directed and comfortable in fast-paced, agile environment, often with ambiguous and constantly evolving market feedback.
· Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) experience a big plus.
· Able to provide several writing samples. Portfolio of multimedia capabilities a plus.
What will make you stand out:
· Strong track record of editorial excellence on behalf of a brand or organization.
· Interest in or experience with martech, digital asset management, content analytics.
· Startup and modern SaaS experience a major plus.
Why you’ll love working here:
· Dynamic company that rewards high performers
· Innovative, agile, and collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
· Employees-first culture
· Flexible working hours
· Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
· Unlimited vacation
Must be able to remain in stationary position 50% of time
Must be able to move 50% of time
Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on occasion
The worker is required to have close visual awareness to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication at normal levels
Must be able to convey detailed or important spoken instructions to others accurately, loudly, or quickly
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Aprimo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aprimo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Aprimo is required to make a reasonable accommodation to the known disability of a qualified applicant or employee if it would not impose an "undue hardship" on the operation of the employer's business. Undue hardship is defined as an action requiring significant difficulty or expense when considered in light of factors such as an employer's size, financial resources and the nature and structure of its operation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Aprimo provides solutions for content, operations, & performance that enable enterprises to optimize brand experiences & the resources used in deliver...