B2C Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to be the place where cybersecurity learners reach their full potential and where organizations get the knowledge and skills to succeed against ever-evolving cyber threats. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
What You Will Do
We’re seeking an experienced B2C Marketing Manager to join our team! The ideal candidate has an analytical nature, passion for understanding user behavior, and a knack for creating compelling narratives.
You will lead the execution on go-to-market strategies that help users engage with our B2C product, develop habits, and become more committed learners. You’ll also use your strategy and analytical skills to develop customer segmentation strategies and execute on strategic go-to-market campaign plans that include multi-channel marketing tactics.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Own the go-to-market execution planning for B2C to ensure successful launches for new and existing products and features
- Work with marketing, product, and sales to build and optimize onboarding, engagement, and adoption programs that include measurable goals and outcomes
- Partner with Product and Content to oversee the execution of content that can help nurture users and drive engagement and trial
- Refine our personas and partner with Data Science and Product to identify segmentation criteria that allow us to connect our marketing efforts to our personas
- Collaborate with Product and Design to articulate the B2C user marketing journey and identify key user insights to focus on the largest business opportunities
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize B2C marketing initiatives to achieve goals
- Own all marketing channels for our B2C product including: Email Marketing, Social Media, Paid Re-Marketing, Customer Marketing
- Develop and execute on compelling positioning and messaging grounded in user insights while working cross functionally with product and product marketing
Who You Are
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- 4+ years of marketing experience with experience with consumer technology or SaaS businesses preferred
- Marketo Certified Expert or 3+ years experience working in Marketo
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience leading the execution of go-to-market campaigns and product launches, including working with channel marketers and creative teams
- Experience articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop strong product positioning and messaging hierarchy and work with partner teams to infuse into a holistic marketing and content strategy plan
- Experience developing personas and segmentation and analyzing user behavioral data to drive conclusions
- Experience working with testing and optimization tools to run A/B tests, landing page tests, and other optimization testing
- Strong analytical skills, including familiarity and understanding of Google Analytics, Looker, or similar tools
- Ability to independently drive multiple projects at a time, meet tight deadlines, and push projects further than expected
- Extremely strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of partners
This position is located in our College Park, MD office. We will require this individual to work a hybrid schedule with 2-3 days per week in-office.
Your application has been successfully submitted.