Marketing Operations Manager
Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
What You Will Do
As our Marketing Operations Manager, you are an integral member of Cybrary’s marketing team, as you will be responsible for bringing Cybrary’s digital strategy to life across cybrary.it and our other digital touchpoints.
The Marketing Operations Manager will incorporate strong design, digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into their development projects. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems by using reporting and analytics to guide you to decisions. Some responsibilities may include:
- Oversee the marketing content functionality and presentation on the marketing website
- Consulting with Marketing & Product on how to best execute content and display a strong commitment to team goals and objectives
- Recommend strategic improvements to the underlying software, tools, systems, and processes to make web content management more efficient and relevant for Cybrary constituents
- Working across multiple functions to create, design, and optimize marketing content for the company website
- Maintaining website content functionality, update content, and provide technical and operational support to Marketing, Sales, and Service
- Working with the Marketing team to design and implement marketing promotions and work through analysis for post mortem
- Support a repeatable and optimized email, nurture, and drip campaign approach in partnership with channel and content marketing teams.
- Owning website SEO/SEM in partnership with consulting firm, focusing on marketing best practices when it comes to design and lead conversion.
- Optimizing the lead funnel processes to ensure capture of relevant customer data for use by sales and marketing
- Assist with developing, maintaining, and tracking metrics/KPI reports within our various tools, providing insights into effectiveness, optimization, and business impact.
- Tracking and monitoring key website metrics including, but not limited to, web traffic, website downloads, customer profiles captured and using that information to make data-driven decisions
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems and platforms across the tech stack to generate, distribute, report on leads, and manage system optimization, working with technology vendors as needed.
Skills You Bring
- 4+ years experience in Marketing Operations
- 2+ years experience with HTML and CSS
- Extensive experience with Salesforce required
- Proficient in LeanData preferred
- Marketo Certified Expert OR 4+ Years Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms required
- Understanding of the best practices and techniques for digital marketing in the cybersecurity industry is preferred
- Keen understanding of UX and able to create user-friendly journeys
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the principles of website optimization and digital marketing
- Logical problem solving and demonstrated ability to organize and move project tasks forward in an orderly and structured fashion
- Demonstrate excellence in teamwork, commitment, planning, and organization
- Strong project management skills consistently delivering on time and on budget, demonstrating adept handling of changes
- Excellent oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Effectively communicate issues/problems and results that impact timelines
- Effectively communicate performance goals and expectations
Your application has been successfully submitted.