Product Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for helping drive growth through compelling messaging and positioning. You will be hands-on, establishing processes and managing a wide range of projects. You must be a self-starter, focused on identifying and understanding market problems and capable of leading new product launches.
You will collaborate with our product, marketing, content, sales, and engineering teams, and build the go-to-market narrative and positioning for our products. As a key spokesperson for the product team, you must be comfortable engaging with customers, partners, and internal teams in both small and large group settings.
What you will do
- Oversee the development and execution of coordinated go-to-market plans for launches of new platform capabilities, partnering with cross-functional stakeholders
- Create product and feature positioning as well as the communication strategy
- Craft messaging that effectively communicates our value proposition to drive both end user and business outcomes
- Create product-focused content such as case studies, videos, website copy, blogs, collateral, and webinars in collaboration with our content and marketing teams
- Develop sales enablement resources such as buyer personas, battle cards, presentations, and talking points
- Maintain a collection of documentation and training materials, and ensure materials are up to date and comprehensive
- Collect and distill feedback in order to gain insight into our customers’ use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Conduct competitive, market, and customer research to define key differentiators, identify trends and unmet needs, and inform product roadmap and prioritization
- Manage the creation, implementation, and analysis of both industry and customer surveys
- Serve as the voice of the customer in collaboration with product managers and product designers in the development of new product features
Skills you bring
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience working in the cybersecurity industry, particularly in a product marketing role
- Prior experience successfully launching or supporting the launch of new products, with a proven ability to drive cross-functional collaboration across diverse sets of stakeholders
- Working knowledge or familiarity with the Pragmatic Marketing framework
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and thrives in a fast-paced environment where initiative is rewarded
- Creative and innovative thinker who is willing to take risk, fail fast, iterate and learn
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical thinking capabilities, with the ability to developing creative/non-traditional solutions
- Passion for working with technology products and solving customer problems
Your application has been successfully submitted.