Marketing Operations Manager
Matter Made is a B2B marketing agency accelerating growth for Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing B2B SaaS and Tech companies like Loom, Hopin, and Calm for Business. We are a fast-growing team that is remote-first. We embrace a flexible work schedule and career development is a core value.
We are searching for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to drive growth for our clients at Matter Made. You will partner with the Director of Demand Generation to execute and optimize revenue-generating campaigns.
You will own the execution for planning, implementing, optimizing, and measuring integrated paid campaigns to drive demand. You’ll be comfortable across several channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Bing, Twitter, etc. You’ll be comfortable analyzing performance to provide recommendations and identifying new opportunities for growth.
The right person will be a self-starter that enjoys staying tip-of-the-spear for growth and performance marketing. You’ll come to the table with frameworks that you use to launch, test, and implement paid strategies that drive demand. You want to build and you want to make an impact.
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing operations, marketing automation, campaign management
- Strong skills in Hubspot, Marketo
- Experience architecting instance migrations and rebuilds (ex: ActiveCampaign to Hubspot)
- Strong background in Salesforce and experience with Salesforce lead process workflows and automation, report building, lead scoring, and attribution
- Ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns and MarTech logic
- Strong quantitative skills, an aptitude for data analytics, and campaign tracking and reporting
- Team player attitude and approach with interpersonal skills and communication
- Premium health, dental, and vision benefits; 100% paid employee, 50% for dependents
- 100% remote
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Employer-sponsored 401k
- Performance Bonuses
- Company Charity Contribution Program
- Professional development/wellness stipend
- Home office stipend
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The secret team behind some of the fastest-growing B2B companies in tech. Building tomorrow's Decacorns.