Sr. Director Demand Generation
About the Role
As Mati's Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for the company's demand generation campaign strategy to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base. The ideal candidate will be extremely entrepreneurial, with a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for SaaS companies. This position reports directly to the CRO and requires extensive collaboration with content marketing and sales.
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to drive new Mati leads and nurture our existing database of leads. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver.
- Work closely with the business development and sales team to deploy campaigns and ensure alignment across teams.
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics and use data to optimize campaign strategies continually.
- Work collaboratively to build, inspire, manage and grow a high-performing global team.
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly.
- Work closely with product marketing, marketing operations, and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment.
- Work with the content marketing and sales teams to develop (write, drive review process, publish) and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest.
Skills & Experience:
- 10-15+ years experience in roles of increasing responsibility, managing $100MM-$1B in revenue pipeline in high-growth companies; current or previous VP title, reporting to a CMO preferred.
- Experience targeting and doing demand generation in Emerging Markets, especially LATAM, Brazil, Asia, and Africa.
- Experience running a global team of at least dozens of people with multiple levels of management.
- Must have a firm grasp of digital marketing best practices, yet have an innate curiosity to continually investigate new trends.
- Experience with digital and non-digital demand generation tactics.
- Fluent in Spanish and or Portuguese.
- Familiarity with open-source, cloud-native, cloud, and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations.
- Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them including the use of Outreach and Salesforce.
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs through technology, data, and process.
- Demonstrated success and comfort driving global programs in multiple languages.
- An innate sense of urgency to drive programs forward.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making trusting strangers effortless