Global Marketing Specialist - Demand Generation
Meet Our Team:
Introhive is looking for a Global Marketing Specialist to join our Demand Generation team. If you’re an experienced SaaS marketer with a passion for solving company initiatives through effective campaign creation and management, we want to hear from you.
The role will report into a Senior Marketing Manager, this role will be remote working with a team spread across North America and the UK with a global purview.
What to Expect:
As Global Marketing Specialist you will meet with Introhive’s sales and marketing leadership team on a regular basis to understand current challenges and develop campaigns to solve them. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to impact prospects and customers in every stage of the buyer journey to drive and maintain growth in revenue.
Your primary responsibility will be developing programs that generate demand from accounts that match Introhive’s ideal customer profile. Additionally, you will effectively use buyer intent data to prioritize accounts that are showing interest and build an Account Based Marketing program to convert them.
To be successful, you will effectively use the resources at your disposal to drive best in class project management. You will measure and report on your KPI’s and present campaign results and lessons learned. You will innovate new solutions to overcome underperforming campaigns and fearlessly test new strategies.
You must be comfortable working through many marketing channels, including but not limited to: events, email campaigns, paid social, search engine marketing, social media strategy, direct mail, media placement, account-based marketing, and partner co-marketing.
With you onboard, Introhive will increase brand awareness, lead generation and revenue from our targeted Enterprise and Commercial accounts
If you’re all the above plus a self-starter and a future leader, you will make an excellent fit!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns targeted to specific buyer profiles that build brand awareness, generate marketing qualified leads (MQLs), and qualified opportunities from accounts in Introhive’s total addressable market.
- Create and rigorously test Account Based Marketing strategies to grow demand with Introhive’s Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) accounts. Effectively use buyer intent data to inform account prioritization for Account Based Marketing programs.
- Create and drive the implementation of marketing plans that include an integrated approach of both online and offline tactics such as live and virtual events, paid social, email, content marketing, social media, and more.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance across relevant KPIs, track and maintain marketing budget across campaigns, and present insights learned from each campaign.
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing, channel and sales teams as needed to execute your programs.
- Oversee vendor selection and contracts for event sponsorship, media placements, association memberships, and more.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing leadership teams to align targets, messaging, channels and calls to action.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- Knowledge of and experience with traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing, especially for B2B or SaaS companies
- Experience within SaaS or B2B companies is preferred
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Experience executing successful ABM campaigns
- Excellent communication skills including writing and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills: G- Suite with proficiency in Excel (or Sheets) and PowerPoint (or Slides)
- Experience using a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and a marketing automation platform (preferably HubSpot)
- Highly organized and excellence in project management
What You Can Expect from Us:
We are an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and data. We increase employee productivity and improve customer experience management.
We focus on career development and progression. People are at the core of everything we do. We are Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and were recently named among Canada’s Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups and for Women. We’re also a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE). Beyond this, we were awarded the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards.
What’s In It for You:
- An incredible group of peers and leadership to work and learn from
- Personal and professional growth
- Educational opportunities
- 401K/RRSP matching
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Mental health support and coverage
- Furry friends welcomed!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Grow relationships. Grow retention. Grow revenue.