Content Marketing Writer & Editor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Content Marketing Writer & Editor
US - REMOTE - MARKETING – CORPORATE MARKETING - FULL-TIME
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience through a modern software interface.
The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate business transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance, including BP, Western Digital, Mass Mutual, and Koch Industries.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are leading an industry, experiencing rocket ship growth, and have some of the most brilliant and talented people working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Visit our Careers page to learn more about life at Saviynt: https://saviynt.com/careers/
Who We’re Looking for:
Saviynt is hiring a Content Marketing Writer & Editor to work on its growing content and communications team. We are looking for a talented writer who wields a mighty pen and enjoys writing engaging marketing content for the identity and cybersecurity industry. The ideal candidate is a top-tier writer that can weave interesting stories that educate, entertain, and delight readers – while simultaneously creating a sense of urgency that leads website visitors to take action.
This role sits on Saviynt's Corporate Marketing Team and works cross-functionally with all teams and subject matter experts.
In this role, you’ll execute our content marketing strategy by writing and creating industry-leading marketing content – including blogs, eBooks, thought leadership pieces, case studies, and more. You’ll be telling customer stories, sharing identity management best practices, and translating product & corporate messaging into persuasive writing for the entire company.
How You Will Drive Marketing Impact:
- Create and edit content for multiple marketing channels, such as blog posts, social media, email, videos, eBooks, webpages, and more – mainly focusing on identity & cybersecurity topics and best practices
- Provide editorial support to help marketers shape their content, focusing on overall writing quality, flow, brand voice, and clarity
- Help maintain the Saviynt blog, including writing and editing, staging, publishing, curation, and cadence
- Ensure marketing content meets internal brand & style guidelines
- Work closely with Design, Demand Gen, Product Marketing, and other creative teams to deliver crisp, clear, and compelling content
- Collaborate with our partners and customers to bring success stories to life
Requirements & Qualifications:
- You have experience writing both long and short-form business content for B2B companies in the technology or security industry
- You have 2-5 years' experience in content marketing, copyediting, journalism, publishing, or related fields
- You can turn complicated topics into digestible content that is easy to read
- You enjoy thinking creatively and exploring industry topics in new and exciting ways
- You can work independently in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- You are a team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401K (plus match)
- Performance-Based Bonus Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Leave
- Holiday Parties
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Socials
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enterprise Identity for the Cloud Era