Digital Marketing Manager
IQPC Digital is looking for a talented and driven Digital Marketing Manager to join its growing B2B content marketing team, working on our SSO Network brand (www.ssonetwork.com)
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be the voice of our community and work within a team to create and implement marketing strategy and tactics to increase member growth and engagement, creative development, implementation and measurement of all online marketing activities.
You will execute high impact lead generation campaigns for our B2B clients and will be adept in project management, account management, email marketing, copy writing, social media engagement, media partnerships, SEO, PPC and other online initiatives.
Ideally you’ll have a strong and outgoing personality, with the ability to communicate with clients and negotiate with potential partners and be motivated by an interest in all things digital.
- Email marketing – Manage all email campaigns from copy to design including weekly newsletters
- Client management – Build relationships, execute client content campaigns and update with reports
- Membership acquisition – Use relevant digital marketing channels to grow subscriber base
- Social media - Own and execute all social activity to increase our reach, engagement and influence
- SEO – Manage, analyse and optimise online sites and content to increase organic traffic
- Data management – Nurture and segment opt-in and prospecting database using our CRM system
- Site analytics – Measure and report on performance of site activity, content, promotions and usability
- Community outreach – Build media partnerships with bloggers, influencers and associations
- Minimum of 12 months commercial experience within a B2B marketing role
- Experience with demand generation / lead generation marketing campaigns for clients
- Experience in managing and analysing email campaigns (including data build and copy)
- Experience with social media marketing and community engagement
- Outstanding copy writing and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a fast paced team
- Keen interest in digital products, emerging tools, new online marketing tactics and digital culture
- Passionate about analysing results and motivated by driving revenue and profitability
What's in it for you?
- Profit Share scheme
- Pension scheme
- Medi-Cash Healthcare plan
- Opportunity to attend industry events
- & more company benefits
You will join a team of ambitious and driven B2B content marketers and creators looking to define their products as the leading digital offerings in their industries. High performing Digital Marketing Managers at IQPC Digital come from a wide range of backgrounds, including digital agencies, online publications, industry vendors and event organizations – what they all have in common is a keen interest in digital platforms, commercial content and community growth.
IQPC Digital is part of an international B2B media and events company with offices around the globe. Over the last ten years, we have successfully launched a number of online communities, aimed at enhancing customer engagement across a number of industries and sectors.
Aside to building some of the biggest networks in the world, we’re proud to work with high-level clients across the shared services, automation and innovation space.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to apply their marketing skills and talents to the commercial success of a rapidly growing division. We offer a pension scheme, an annual bonus scheme, staff discounts and a sociable work environment which thrives on new ideas.
The Shared Services and Outsourcing Network (SSON) is an online news source for global business services executives and business leaders who leverage technology and best practices to improve operational efficiency. The brand delivers the latest industry news, thought leadership, and analysis through written articles, webinars, white papers and in-depth market reports.
With more than 180,000 subscribers, SSON is the largest and most established global community for shared services professionals in the world. Gain complimentary access to all its content and online events by joining the network for free.
Your application has been successfully submitted.