Sales System Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Sales System Architect (SSA) to join our growth agency. Someone who understands CRM, data analysis, sales enablement and the power of sales and marketing alignment.
Six & Flow are one of the strategic launch partners for the HubSpot Enterprise CRM - We are one of the few agencies globally, positioned to help clients roll out the Enterprise level tool. We're looking for and SSA to take the lead in rolling out everything from sales strategy to the technical implementation of sales tools.
This is a role where we are looking for some core competencies and experiences in the individual, but our expectation is to heavily train whoever is successful in joining our team.
We are a growth agency working primarily in digital, helping clients across sales and marketing. For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive ROI for our clients. We help them grow. And we try to enjoy the process along the way...We partner with our clients. We don’t just provide services, which is why it’s important the clients are the right fit for us, and us for them. We get involved from beginning to end so for us it’s important to bring on the right clients that fit our business, the way we work and that we feel we can offer some real value.
Our clients (new and old) all fit the following mould:
- Clients we love working with (and have a good relationship with)
- Brands, services and products we believe in
- Clients we feel we can really add some value to
We believe that when we’re a good fit for our clients and likewise them for us, it makes for a nicer way to work and for nicer projects to be involved with.
As a Sales System Architect, you will plan, build, and manage our clients’ digital sales systems toward total organisational alignment.
The ability to effectively align marketing and sales systems is required to succeed in this role. Delivering lead intelligence to sales, closing the attribution loop, and creating the ideal buying experiences are paramount to providing value to our clients.
You'll work alongside the marketing delivery teams to help deliver the sales implementation and alignment elements of our campaigns as well as working autonomously as a Sales Solutions team to deliver standalone CRM implementation projects.
Please note that we can accept applications from remote candidates based within the GMT, SAST or EST time zones.
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with clients, prospects and partners by telephone, email and in person
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Degree or apprenticeship educated
- An analytical eye for data and process
- A deep understanding of sales processes and strategies
- Technical competencies/experience with tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo or similar
- Relevant HubSpot certifications & understanding of basic inbound marketing principles
- Fundamental understanding of CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Basic understanding of API integrations
While you certainly won’t be expected to be a master of all of the skills and tools below, it will be important to your success to have a general understanding and the discipline to learn quickly how to:
- CRM audits
- Data migrations
- CRM training with clients
- Sales and CRM strategy planning
- Reporting setup
- Non-technical integrations between platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce, Drift etc)
- Identify and articulate the requirements for a minimally viable system to get stakeholder buy-in
- Draft a project plan that clearly communicates the job to be done to all contributors
- Manage the technical aspects of building key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, proposal generation, data aggregation, etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Implement a marketing and sales system strategy-driven towards streamlining data flow and enabling sales with lead intelligence the client can use to have more effective conversations with prospects
- Analyze each campaign and help determine ideal buyer experience within best practice inbound marketing and sales principles
- Optimise lead hand-off and opportunity nurturing processes through the sales funnel by injecting automation and data capture mechanisms
- Establish closed-loop analytics between marketing and sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Work as part of a great team, delivering great things for amazing clients
- Work across a multi-talented team
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a client-centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly performance-based bonus
- Cakes, beers/wine and dogs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.