Americas Field Marketing Manager - East
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Nozomi Networks (www.nozominetworks.com) is the leader of OT and IoT cybersecurity. Whether our clients need fast product enhancements, onsite engineering support, or rapid deployment across continents, we deliver. We accelerate digital transformation by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight for OT and IoT environments.
Who are we looking for:
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to create and implement the East Field Marketing strategy, working closely with the regional sales and channel teams. You will create and manage lead-generation programs including virtual and in-person events, industry-relevant trade shows, direct marketing campaigns, partner marketing, social media, and various other marketing tactics to support the field sales organization. You’ll also analyze the results and identify opportunities for improving performance to ensure we meet our pipeline development needs. This role requires strong collaboration, resourcefulness, and the ability to deliver results through cross-functional alignment and communication. We are looking for someone who is an imaginative thinker that will bring us new ideas and help elevate our marketing to an even higher level. The ideal candidate is an execution-focused team player that displays close attention to detail; with excellent teamwork skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
What you will do:
- Own and build the overall field marketing plan for the Eastern US with input and expertise from key internal stakeholders; to include hybrid, digital and in-person programs
- Partner with the sales and channel teams to closely to deliver the pipeline growth needed to meet and exceed our revenue goals
- Build and execute joint marketing and demand generation programs, from concepts to execution that engage prospects, build awareness, generate qualified leads, and drive new business
- Serve as liaison to East Regional Sales team, be their advocate and conduit to the larger marketing organizations
- Maintain relationships with regional partners, conference organizers, and influential associations
- Leverage social media to raise awareness and further promote our presence at various events
- Staff events representing Nozomi's value proposition to key prospects
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities in the local region
- Manage regional budget, accurately estimate costs, manage execution, and measure program results to ensure the campaign is on-time and on-budget
What you are great at:
- Executing end-to-end marketing programs from planning, conceptualization, execution, and measurement
- Planning successful events and trade conferences
- Collaborating with and supporting field sales and channel organizations
- Working in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, start-up environment with an understanding of how to build from the ground up
- Teamwork, collaboration, and project management
- Working with a decentralized, remote team
- Adapting to rapid growth, change, and problem resolution
Your Education and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of direct experience in a B2B Field Marketing role, ideally for security or enterprise software company
- Field, channel or alliance-related roles with proven success and knowledge of best practices in the region
- Proven ability to work with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms
- Ability to travel 30% of the time. You are based in a major metropolitan area in the eastern United States
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Leader in OT and IoT Security and Visibility