Established private-equity-backed financial technology company in Dallas/Fort Worth is seeking a Marketing Manager to manage marketing campaigns and projects to support company goals and initiatives.
In this newly created role, the Marketing Manager will oversee all new and existing marketing projects by coordinating with the marketing team, internal stakeholders, and outside vendors. In addition, this role will be responsible for supporting lead generation campaign execution and reporting metrics. You will have the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally with our Product, Sales, and Technology teams.
The successful candidate is expected to leverage a strong B2B marketing background with software technology experience preferred. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make their mark in a growing team and organization.
Due to the constraints associated with COVID-19, this position will initially be remote, but will transition into an office-based role as the company returns to work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Owns marketing deliverables with responsibility for maintaining the project list, project intake, deadlines, budget and coordination with the marketing team and outside vendors.
- Executes customer & prospect email programs, website content updates and social media posts
- Partners with Product team to effectively communicate & market new products both internally & externally
- Manages tradeshow program and campaigns
- Coordination of sales enablement tools and materials that support the sales team in closing new business
- Manages content approvals with external partners and internal stakeholders, ensuring all content is approved before release.
- Ability to analyze data to make impactful recommendations for campaigns and marketing programs
- Assists in the development of the annual marketing plan and budget including coordination and execution of necessary marketing programs to achieve objectives and strategic goals.
- Track and measure effectiveness of campaigns across all marketing channels
Skills & Specifications
- Strong project manager skills with attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate & communicate effectively across the organization and outside vendors to meet deadlines
- Knowledgeable marketer who can pitch in on any marketing projects as needed
- Organized and comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter & independent marketer with the ability to proactively deliver marketing assistance across the organization
Education & Qualifications
- BS/BA in Marketing, or a related field from a top university is required
- 4+ years of professional experience B2B marketing, preferably with an emphasis on technology
- Strong background in using all Microsoft Office suite programs
- Experience with Salesforce & HubSpot a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growth environment
- Experience within the financial services, payments, and technology industries preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.