Marketing Manager, Customer Engagement
PandaDoc is looking for someone to build and scale world-class customer marketing and customer advocacy programs. In this critical role, you will work closely with our customers, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Account Management and our Executives team to help expand the customer marketing function.
Your focus will be on establishing and owning a world-class customer advocacy program, building a customer community, the planning and executing of customer virtual events, and driving adoption and retention by creating powerful content and enablement for PandaDoc customers.
In this role, you will:
Support a communication strategy “to” the customer
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as virtual events, workshops, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewal, referrals, and upsell opportunities
- Re-launch and manage the customer referral program
- Generate customer reviews on marketplaces and review sites
- Gather, assess, and (depending on the situation) route feedback from customers to internal Stakeholders
- Lead the Customer Advisory Board program by planning events and engaging CAB members throughout the year
Support customer-facing teams in 1:many initiatives
- Help Marketing, Sales and CS meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Closely partner with Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop campaigns and execute on customer outreach initiatives
- Work with marketing team to build customer-facing enablement to support Customer Success and Account Management teams efforts
- Create marketing content for account management/customer success to help retain at-risk customers
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing / Customer Success
- Comfortable executing high-impact Marketing campaigns and projects
- Detail-oriented, organized and can coordinate & lead projects with cross-functional team members
- Experience & brand focused and hold a "delight the customer" mentality
- Genuine team player with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships
- Understand customer pain points/needs and create meaningful messaging & positioning
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Learn about our product and what would help our customers get the most value out of it
- KPI and data driven and use data to make decisions
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Taking the work out of document workflow.