Content Marketing Manager
Since our founding in 2014, CAPE Analytics has used machine learning and computer vision to pioneer a new form of property intelligence, built specifically for the organizations that finance, protect, and invest in our homes and businesses. Our 60+ customers across insurance and real estate are leading a digital transformation to secure properties and livelihoods in the face of complex trends in housing and climate.
As CAPE’s Content Marketing Manager you will help develop and expand the company’s voice; create and execute the company’s content strategy, which includes managing external writers and internal subject matter experts; create and edit content across our digital footprint (website, social); direct original research to fuel data-backed insights, whitepapers, and articles; and run point on managing executive thought leadership, from contributed articles to speaking engagements. High quality, thoughtful content is at the heart of CAPE’s marketing strategy—you will be a key member of the growing marketing team and will be responsible for…
- Working with your marketing team counterparts to craft impactful company messaging and copy that resonates with our insurance and real estate customers—helping bring our company vision to life.
- Creating and executing on the company editorial calendar, including blog posts, company announcements, and data reports that effectively tell the CAPE story.
- Executing on website and digital content, from product and landing pages, to social media projects, to newsletter and email strategy, to make sure that content gets in front of the right people.
- Directing and conducting research projects that leverage CAPE data and bring new analytics insights to market in compelling and engaging ways via content like whitepapers and data reports.
- Leading the creation of customer case studies, in both written and video formats, across our insurance and real estate verticals.
- Working with product marketing to execute on product launch content as well as new customer collateral needs, including brochures, guides, and presentations.
- Working with a diverse group of team members, from executives to subject matter experts to technical leads, in order to stand up a well-rounded thought leadership practice that reflects the company’s innovation and expertise—across our target markets and technology innovation in general.
- Standing up our account-based content practice by creating prospect-specific content and collateral to better serve our customers.
- Exploring opportunities to pursue new media types, like podcasts or a video interview series, as well as additional content distribution channels.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU’LL...
- Onboard and meet all the key stakeholders you’ll be working with, across the Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success and Data Science teams.
- Understand current editorial processes and have a working knowledge of existing sales and marketing materials, while working with your teammates on early content that can be put to use immediately.
- Look at the current company and product roadmap and speak with stakeholders across the company to determine the content needs that can support near-term initiatives.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL...
- Lead editorial and content marketing processes at CAPE. You will have written a number of blog posts, reworked some sales collateral, and completed an initial data-based story that can be leveraged for PR and sales purposes.
- Establish and socialize an improved editorial process for tracking and executing on new content pieces and create repeatable content campaigns
- Own the website and social media content
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL...
- Create new forms of impactful content that can be used for marketing, PR, and sales purposes.
- Confidently execute on content campaigns with a high cadence, reliable output.
- Run the thought leadership practice for CAPE, working with our executives and subject matter experts to churn out high quality insights.
- World-class written communication, copyediting, and storytelling skills; ability to translate complex concepts into engaging messages and stories for both a general audience and a more targeted audience of customers and prospects.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, and ability to synthesize input from multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Ability to run data analyses to support insight-backed content. Some tableau or Python experience is preferred.
- Ability to manage a team of freelancers, including writers and designers.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-5 years in a marketing and/or content marketing role at a high-growth, technical B2B and/or B2B data and analytics company.
- Insurance, real estate and/or geospatial industry experience is also highly preferred
The marketing team is responsible for telling the CAPE story, building and maintaining the CAPE brand, and bringing innovative products to market in a thoughtful and impactful manner.
Your work will amplify CAPE’s vision of revolutionizing property intelligence and deepen the impact of our innovation on property-related industries, in the face of housing and climate challenges.
*Talent is critical, but best when tempered with humility
*Self-motivation leads to the best outcomes
*Open, direct communication is a sign of respect
*Teamwork drives success
*Having fun together is an important part of the job
***CAPE Analytics is an E-verify participant.***
Your application has been successfully submitted.