Senior Project Manager
This is a remote opportunity for candidates based in Ukraine, Poland or Portugal.
We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow! To help us grow even faster we need to tell our potential customers about our product in the most effective way possible and that's why we need a Project Manager to join our team. As our expert in project delivery, you will help PandaDoc’s Brand team strategize, coordinate, and execute exciting initiatives to propel our already stellar acquisition machine!
In this role, you will:
- Own the delivery and execution of the Brand team’s deliverables
- Work on a variety of projects including creative and website development
- Collaborate with other teams to align on different tasks and escalations
- Improve project management methodologies
- Build better communication inside the team and above its borders
- Manage daily activities and play a key role in designing and overseeing the team’s roadmap
- Manage complex timelines and dependencies and be the go-to-person for stakeholders and the team
- Be responsible for the unity and spirit of your team to help keep them focused and productive
- Oversee on-time delivery of tasks and projects
- Team management motivation and control
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations
- Check the details of requests and ensure that they are consistently understood by all parties
- Monitor progress and drive relevant parties taking action
- Escalate critical problems/risks and fast track solutions to resolve them
- Provide clarity on actions that will be taken and dates
- Follow up with internal stakeholders
- Escalation point to an Engineering or Creative Manager when appropriate
- 4+ years of experience in a creative and development project management role
- Understanding of key roles and responsibilities in Software Development lifecycle
- Extraordinary attention to details
- Excellent organisational skills, good time management and the ability to prioritise
- An excellent level of computer literacy and experience in G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Familiarity with modern program management tooling including Monday, Atlassian Jira/Confluence
- Verbal and written English skills at an advanced level
PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform with eSignature capabilities. PandaDoc solutions help fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage and sign digital documents, including proposals, quotes and contracts and more. More than 30,000 customers are using PandaDoc to improve document workflow, insights and speed while providing an amazing experience for the end users. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California.
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Taking the work out of document workflow.