Growth Marketing Manager – Self Service
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to join the PandaDoc Demand Generation team with focus on self service funnel. This person will work together with the product growth team and inbound marketing team to maximize the impact of our acquisition strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Fully own PandaDoc self service funnel from the marketing side. Be the point of reference in all questions.
- Partner with Product, Sales, Data Science, Customer Success and other teams to improve acquisition, conversion and retention on our paid plans
- Work closely with the acquisition team to drive maximum for the self service funnel on next channels: SEO, PPC, Emails, Paid Social, Affiliates, etc.
- Regularly launch A/B tests in partnership with the CRO and product teams to improve main TOFU and product metrics.
- Be responsible for self service MRR and key self service metrics
- 3+ years of experience in a Growth / Marketing role
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiar with B2b SaaS self service funnels
- Experience in some of these channels: SEO, PPC, Emails, Paid Social, Affiliates, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila to Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Taking the work out of document workflow.