Senior SEO Manager/Head of SEO
We are looking for a Senior SEO Manager / Head of SEO to accelerate organic growth at PandaDoc. In this role, you will partner up with our Design, Analyst and Content teams, to be able to drive best-in class SEO techniques to help improve organic growth.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate across teams and implement best SEO practices for across different pillars: technical foundations, product, content, website, links, etc.
- Develop outreach / link building / crowd strategies (as inhouse as with outsourced resources)
- Work with development team on technical side of SEO
- Regularly perform site audits and SERP analysis to find opportunities how to improve rankings
- Work with the CRO team on launching different SEO experiments (AMP pages, Schema experiments, etc.)
- Constantly check search rankings and analytics to monitor organic performance of the website
- Launch new keyword clusters on PandaDoc website and partner resources
- 5+ years of relevant SEO experience, ideally in a B2B or SaaS startups growing at scale
- Experience with building outreach / link building / crowd campaigns
- High level of competence using GA, GSC, Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Searchmetrics and other relevant tools
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS, understanding of OpenGraph and Schema.org
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices and building internal processes
- Strong execution skills, especially working with cross-functional groups and leading complex projects
- Data driven mindset with the ability to find opportunities in the current performance
- Understanding the prioritisation of SEO work based on impact vs resources needed
- Structured, organised and with top notch attention to details
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, having fun and being empathetic (both to our colleagues and our customers). Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Taking the work out of document workflow.