Head of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why You Should Join Fletch?
Do you believe that analytics should be affordable, instantly effective, and understandable by all? Do you believe that data is becoming the lifeblood of every company? Do you believe that with analytics tools today we are only scratching the surface? If so, Fletch could be the company for you.
At Fletch, we believe there is a better way. A more human-centric, inclusive, affordable, and automated way. A way where machines take care of the mundane and monotonous work for you, so leaders can get the intelligence they need; the most technical can focus on the hard problems only they can solve, and we can expand the hiring pool to include critical thinkers of diverse backgrounds.
We are starting by solving the biggest cybersecurity needs and helping those on the front lines of this transformation as they face a major talent shortage, increased cyberattacks, and a global pandemic that has reshaped the cybersecurity landscape.
We are looking for innovative, motivated, and experienced individuals who share our vision to join our team. We are looking for those who think outside the box and excel at the impossible, possible. We are a collaborative, fun, hardworking team funded by some of the best investors out there. We are located in San Francisco and have been building a remote team all over the US.
If this excites you, we would like to talk to you and have you join us on this journey.
Why Fletch Wants you?
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader who loves being a player and a coach. In this role, you will report directly to our CEO and Founder and will drive our go-to-market strategy, planning and execution, adoption and engagement, customer and market insights, and collaborate on our product strategy.
You'll also help build out our marketing culture and processes as an early employee of the company and founding member of the marketing team. Previous startup experience growing a successful organization is a must.
What you’ll be doing?
- GTM strategy & execution: Develop and lead go-to-market strategy including freemium/product-led growth, pricing and packaging, new product launches, customer journeys, and sales enablement that drive adoption and revenue growth from new products, markets, and channels.
- Deep customer and market insights: Translate deep company, user, and market insights into prioritized recommendations to improve go-to-market strategies and product-market-fit. Measure TAM and identify the largest opportunities for growth. Evaluate and report on competitive threats.
- Compelling value proposition, positioning & messaging: Lead development of market-winning differentiated narratives, product messaging, and positioning for B2B customers and individual users.
- Build PMM function: Hands-on leader who will build a world-class product marketing team that will collaborate cross-functionally to define the unmet market needs, develop market-winning positioning, competitive messaging, and GTM strategies.
- Partner marketing: You will nurture relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Marketing strategy: Define customer journeys, channels, and the marketing strategies needed to lift awareness and consideration, promote engagement with new features and services, and retain users.
- 8+ years of marketing experience in B2B and/or SaaS
- Strong track record of building and leading marketing in a SaaS startup
- Extensive experience growing community and grassroots efforts - building a movement not just selling widgets
- Lover of design, and track record of creating memorable brands that are clear while sticking out of the pack
- Extensive product marketing and sales enablement experience
- Strong knowledge of the data analytics industry and experience in marketing software to SMBs, midmarket and larger enterprise customers
- A compelling storyteller who can engage and educate customers and prospects with professionalism and effectively communicate to business and technical decision-makers
- Experience developing events strategy, including conferences, trade shows, and webcasts
- Bonus: Experience in cybersecurity. Known as a thought leader in this space.
Desired Character Attributes:
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing startup environment
- High integrity and authentic
- Self-starter that works with a sense of urgency and purpose
- Driven to succeed and achieve ambitious goals, while being a collaborator and leader
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, data-driven, and strong ability to delegate responsibility
- Flexible leave policy
- Health care insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- Transit & parking FSA
- Flexible work hours
- Holiday time off
New hires must present within 3 days of starting the required documentation proving their ability to legally work in the USA. Fletch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.