Product Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the LinkSquares team.
We're building an amazing company at LinkSquares, and we'd love to have you as part of our team. If you're ready to create something incredible with us while growing your career, let's get to know each other.
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes.
This role could be for you if you have a natural curiosity for the law, understand the nuances of a product, and are a natural storyteller. We are looking for someone who is a product marketing generalist with experience launching features, building out collateral, and tracking competitor activity at a fast-growing SaaS startup.
This role reports to the Marketing Director.
- Support the market launch of new products and releases and the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Create long and short-form sales and marketing content that leverages writing and analytical skills. This includes webinars, case studies, whitepapers, presentations, infographics, videos, and blog posts, and more.
- Develop product thought leadership collateral such as product deep dives and best practice collateral in partnership with Sales and Customer Success
- Conduct competitive analysis and ongoing market tracking activities in order to develop product messaging and sales-enablement
- Work closely with marketing content and creative team to develop collateral and collaborate closely with Product Marketing Director on product launches
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- 2+ years of Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Management, or other marketing functions preferred
- Experience supporting a variety of product marketing functions such as product launches, competitive analysis and reporting, and sales collateral development
- Passionate about the legal landscape and eager to work in the legal tech space
- Demonstrated writing and content development skills.
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills
- Great analytical and presentation skills.
- Comfortable and even thrive in fast-changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment
- Flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, “get stuff done” attitude
- Selfless team player who brings positivity and passion to your work every single day
- Experience working in legal and compliance or closely with legal teams
- Background in law i.e. a degree in pre-law or a law degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Contracts power your business. Let LinkSquares super-power your contracts.