Senior Manager of Marketing Automation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sr. Manager of Marketing Automation is a crucial role in strategy development, program execution, and analytics. As the architect of our data strategy, you will ensure that we target effectively, spend efficiently, and generate measurable (and growing) returns from marketing programs.
You will lead the design and evolution of our marketing infrastructure – the tools, data, and processes we implement to identify the right customers, provide them with relevant offers, and guide them through each stage of the customer journey.
An ideal candidate will bring a knack for finding patterns in data, deep familiarity with marketing automation platforms and best practices, and proven experience designing, implementing, and operating sophisticated segmentation strategies.
- Campaign management and execution including, but not limited to audience definition, deployment, prioritization, and performance analysis
- Establish and implement best practices in campaign operations, lead management, and marketing systems management
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for client and prospective client audiences
- Collaborate with content and event leads to maximize brand awareness and business development opportunities from marketing investments
- Build and refine effective lead journeys for current and future channels
- Own and improve full funnel reporting for marketing activities
- Manage MarTech vendors, applications, and internal standards
- Optimize lead quality, engagement, and conversion for all products and audiences
- Perform other duties as requested by management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in marketing operations, automation, or programs roles, preferably in a b2b or b2b2c environment
- Expertise in marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) platforms
- Deep familiarity with account-based marketing or similar audience segmentation strategies
- Successful track record designing and building funnel reporting for executive, sales, and marketing audiences
- Excellent prioritization skills, capable of balancing short-term deadlines with long-term initiatives.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Proficient at managing vendor relationships, including product assessment, deployment, optimization, and budget and lifecycle management.
- Talented negotiator.
- Adept communicator who can frame complex issues in simple business terms.
- Relationship-oriented collaborator, capable of sustaining project momentum through strong cross functional partnerships.
- An obsession with continuous improvement.
- Digital marketing expertise a plus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Internet Reimbursement
- 401k match
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.