Product Marketing Manager
Despite everything we know, the earth still has its mysteries. Beneath the surface, it is everchanging and there is still much to understand. At Nanometrics, this hidden world intrigues and challenges us to know more. Nanometrics a seismology solutions provider that works with government, research institutions, mining, and oil and gas companies around the world to monitor man-made and natural seismicity.
We work alongside our clients, as a trusted partner in research and scientific discovery. Together, we solve complex monitoring challenges, innovating new products and services along the way. If you’re like us, you see the opportunity to explore the unknown and have a passion for using science to discover how the planet works and how it will shape our future.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in product marketing and/ or product management in the B2B space
- Experience working with product teams to define product strategy
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills in positioning, messaging, and narrative storytelling
- Able to effectively present your ideas and persuade others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Work well in a fast-paced fluid environment, finding ways to prioritize, advance work and projects.
In this role, you will own the go-to-market deliverables for the product lines in one of our core business units, Seismology or Seismic Monitoring Services. You will work collaboratively with product management, sales, marketing, and customer-facing teams to drive alignment on go-to-market tactics across this product portfolio. You will be responsible for the creation, implementation, and management of positioning, messaging, and content, including developing sales tools to support the selling process.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Analyze and share market trends to position and identify newly required capabilities
- Develop a marketing plan that drives market interest and generates demand through integrated global campaigns
- Create compelling sales and customer-facing collateral
- Conduct competitive analysis, and gather market insights
- Drive go-to-market tactics, and be the leader for new product or feature launches
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan aligned with the overall growth and revenue goals of the business
- Work closely with our digital marketing manager to and sales to drive product growth and adoption by setting goals and partnering closely with various activation channels
- Work with product and sales teams to gather feedback from alpha and beta customers
- Collaborate regularly with product management and sales to provide market or internal input on feature and functionality requirements.
This job is for you if
- You take initiative to learn and are driven by a passion for customer experience, marketing, and analytics.
- You regularly seek out opportunities that push you out of your comfort zone.
- You embrace challenges and see opportunities rather than obstacles.
What you’ll love about us
- Commitment to work-life balance.
- Focus on continual learning and growth.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flex health benefit and RRSP matching plan
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Strategic intelligence fuelled by science