Digital Marketing Manager
Jellyfish is on a mission to make engineering leaders’ lives better by elevating the practice of engineering management. With the help of our customers, we at Jellyfish have built the world’s leading Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, the work they do, and how they operate. By analyzing engineering signals and contextual business data, Jellyfish enables leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software, efficiently, on time.
We started our journey in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: Engineering is the core of modern business, so let’s create a platform to manage it that way! We’re a small but mighty team today, growing rapidly into a larger team over the coming months and years. There’s a lot of work to do, and we’d love your help.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage Google Ad pay-per-click campaigns, including managing target keyword lists, creating and continually optimizing search ads, optimizing bidding strategies and landing page performance
- Manage social media campaigns, both paid and organic, creating content that performs in various social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, etc.)
- Benchmark SEO strategy effectiveness (changes to rankings, traffic, conversions), derive insights, develop recommendations, and make decisions based on data
- Identify and test a network of relevant paid media vendors to implement a robust program of paid emails, pay-per-lead/content syndication programs, paid webinars etc.
- Optimize online response and conversion rates via landing page optimization, testing, and behavioral targeting
- Continuously analyze the effectiveness of all demand and lead-generating marketing channels and campaigns to determine which efforts to abandon, adjust, or scale
The successful candidate for this position is a creative problem solver with a passion for digital and is looking to grow their career by being a hands-on contributor driving digital content production, campaigns, insights, and strategy.
- You have 3+ years of demonstrated ability in digital marketing for B2B companies
- Experience in paid search and other PPC tactics, deploying ROI-positive demand and lead generation programs at scale
- Understand how PPC and digital marketing programs fit into the larger demand generation picture to contribute to revenue goals, and make decisions that help drive growth
- You have a track record of developing strong relationships with and being deeply embedded in the Sales organization
- You are creative, resourceful, and innovative, always coming up with new ideas and ways of doing things differently (swimming against the current)
- You are a self-starter and problem solver who is decisive and takes initiative
- You are quantitative and analytical with a passion for using data to answer questions and enable decision-making
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Google Ad Network, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Wordpress, ABM tools, and Marketo is desired, and strong written and verbal communication skills throughout all levels of an organization
Bonus points if:
- You have worked at a small startup before and loved it
- You have experience marketing to engineering leaders
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling the business of engineering