Customer Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Jellyfish is on a mission to make engineering leaders’ lives better by elevating the practice of engineering management. With the help of our customers, we at Jellyfish have built the world’s leading Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, the work they do, and how they operate. By analyzing engineering signals and contextual business data, Jellyfish enables leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software, efficiently, on time.
We started our journey in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: Engineering is the core of modern business, so let’s create a platform to manage it that way! We’re a small but mighty team today, growing rapidly into a larger team over the coming months and years. There’s a lot of work to do, and we’d love your help.
As a Customer Marketing Manager you will:
- Cultivate long-term relationships with Jellyfish customers, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales.
- Develop creative, new ways to tell customer stories (video, social media, podcasts, webinars, etc.)
- Work with sales and customer success to identify top reference accounts.
- Ensure our customer reference database is current and accurate.
- Build out a community of Jellyfish users to increase success in the platform, drive engagement with our brand and each other, and grow advocacy
- Grow Jellyfish’s presence on peer-to-peer review platforms, including Peer Insights, G2, Capterra, and more.
- Identify customers who are advocates of Jellyfish and willing to share their successes and work with them to develop a variety of deliverables including events, testimonials, case studies, reference calls, and more.
- Partner with Customer Success team to map the optimal journey for onboarding and build necessary collateral
- Develop strategic programs for renewals, QBRs and expansion
- Determine KPIs to track for assessing customer adoption levels and needed interventions
- You are excited by the prospect of helping to create a new category of software that helps engineering leaders
- You thrive in a fast pace, ambiguous environment with a lean, collaborative team
- You have experience marketing to software engineering leaders
- You believe in the impact of community and have experience building or managing one
- You are an excellent storyteller with the ability to understand industry challenges, trends, and technical concepts to turn them into compelling content
- You are a strong listener and great communicator - you can clearly and thoughtfully explain product concepts to customers, internal team members, prospects, and external stakeholders
- You have a passion for customer marketing, and dedication to providing best-in-class customer engagement and experiences
- You have strong project management skills with proven success in driving projects to completion
- You are creative, resourceful, and self-driven
The Customer Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Product Marketing
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling the business of engineering