Marketing Operations Specialist
Jellyfish is on a mission to make engineering leaders’ lives better by elevating the practice of engineering management. With the help of our customers, we at Jellyfish have built the world’s leading Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, the work they do, and how they operate. By analyzing engineering signals and contextual business data, Jellyfish enables leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software, efficiently, on time.
We started our journey in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: Engineering is the core of modern business, so let’s create a platform to manage it that way! We’re a small but mighty team today, growing rapidly into a larger team over the coming months and years. There’s a lot of work to do, and we’d love your help.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will:
- Contribute to system health of Marketo by working on operational system programs and following best practices within the system
- Support and execute an integrated mix of email, direct mail, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Create and maintain marketing assets such as landing pages, emails, Marketo programs, reports, etc.
- Support program owners in balancing current state build needs with future state scalability and health of systems
- Scrub external data lists and import contacts into marketing and sales CRM systems
- Assist in managing lead lifecycle and lead scoring model
- Collaborate across teams to improve processes that drive speed and efficiency in systems
- Implement scalable marketing automation processes and assist with the integration and onboarding of new tools
- Partner with the Marketing Operations Manager to support the success of the Marketing team’s campaigns and initiatives
- Become a subject matter expert on our marketing technology stack; ultimately own training and documentation of those technologies
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in a marketing automation/operations role
- Data-driven, analytical marketer
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills, priority-setting capability, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Curious and detail oriented; you enjoy working with data and new technology
- Self-starter, motivated and excited to roll-up your sleeves
Bonus points if:
- You have experience using MAP and CRM platforms, specifically Marketo and Salesforce
- You have experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- You have experience creating landing pages and making website edits in Wordpress
The Marketing Operations Specialist will report to the Marketing Operations Manager.
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling the business of engineering