Contracts have remained unchanged for 30 years.
Their content has simply been moved from a sheet of paper to a computer screen and companies have had to adapt, using everyday tools due to a lack of suitable equipment.
Because they are at the heart of business and business relationships, Leeway reinvents contract negotiation with a collaborative and intuitive experience.
Leeway enables companies to manage the complete contract lifecycle, from generation through negotiation, signing and up to monitoring, in a simple and automated way.
- Full-time position based in Paris with flexibility
- 36 000€ - 50 000€ compensation
- 0.1% - 0.4% stock options in the company
- A talented team building the future of contracts
- Visa sponsorship available and relocation covered
About the role
- You’ll be in charge of growing Leeway revenues. We have a loyal and growing customer base which has primarily come through word of mouth and inbound channels. Your job is to build on this base to unlock growth.
- You’ll evaluate, recommend, and test new organic & paid marketing strategies to drive measurable results in demand generation and pipeline creation.
- You’ll manage a marketing budget and external agencies
- You’ll implement essential softwares to structure our go to market activity
- You’ll be responsible to review the data, build reporting and document the learnings super clearly so there’s no way we won’t learn
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You’re data-driven and analytical. You are comfortable with data analysis and able to build your own reporting. You have a strong understanding of marketing funnels and the customer journey, and a proven ability to be able to identify growth opportunities within different stages of the funnel
- You’re a creative problem solver. You love to invent creative ways to attract more leads. You have been able to leverage different marketing channels for the greatest demand gen and pipeline creation impacts.
- You have an insatiable hunger to learn. You are a curious person. You’ve launched various side projects / worked as a freelance / completed boot camps and so on.
- You are a doer. You want an operational role and not only supervising and managing. You are motivated to keep on spending at least 80% of your time testing growth opportunities and driving revenue.
- You are empathic. You have the ability to put yourself in customer’s shoes and to understand our audience (legal leaders), even if you do not have a legal background. You trust the power of knowing our audience by heart.
How we work
- Trust & Ownership: Take, own and implement decisions to build Leeway from scratch. We are not rushing to market but focus on a quality product and the little big details.
- Flexible working hours: We don’t run meetings before 2pm. We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Think big: We believe that the status quo is meant to be broken and we will always encourage you to dare.
- We stand against racism and fully support all genders. We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
- We don’t look for shiny CVs and we don’t really care about your degrees. We like atypical profiles and self-taught people. We like people who take risks, even if they fail, more than those who don’t.
- Full-time contract
- 36,000€ - 50,000€ compensation
- 0.1% - 0.4% stock options of Leeway: We want everybody to be a true owner in Leeway
- Visa sponsorship is available and your relocation will be covered
- 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Easy remote work policy: We are an international team and believe in co-located teams. So if you want to work from home or from another place in Europe for some time, no need to take vacation.
- Get your perfect setup: You’ll receive all new equipment including a laptop, monitor, headset and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Lunch on us: As french founders, lunch is one of our favorite moments of the day. We eat lunch together as a team from our favorite restaurants around (trust me, french cuisine is worth it 😉) and we also have a full kitchen if you’re into cooking! Otherwise, there’s plenty of fruits and other healthy food to go around!
- Central and lofty office: Our modern office is located in Sentier, in the center of Paris with plenty of great things around. You’ll find a lot of design references and we encourage you to add your personal touch to feel like home.
- Company health insurance policy: Leeway offers top-of-the-line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Parental leave: Leeway believes in #ParentalAct and offers new parents 4 weeks of paid time away to spend quality time with family. Biological, adoptive and foster parents are all eligible for parental leave.
We'd love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The new way to manage your contracts