Digital Ads Manager
Are you a Google Ads/Facebook Ads expert? Have you ever bragged about the insane ROAS you've achieved? Do you read all of the blogs that start with Search Engine and end with Land, Watch, and Journal? Is your inbox flooded with the latest news about Google Ads? If so, then we want to meet you.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, in this exciting and fast-paced role you will drive the strategy, production and execution of digital advertising for our ecommerce clients.
The Digital Ads Manager is responsible for implementing paid media strategies for ecommerce clients across multiple channels including Google, Bing, and Facebook/Instagram. The Digital Ads Manager can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
LOCATION: Remote, USA Applicants Only (Must Live in Eastern Standard Time)
Phoenix Direct is the premier end-to-end solution for ecommerce brands by offering a true "one stop shop" through Fulfillment, Creative, Ecommerce, and Marketing.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook/Instagram and other platforms for a variety of clients.
- Provide creative copy suggestions.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Communication to team and clients on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Create and manage Social Media Advertising Audiences.
- Develop Social Ads strategy for each client based on their market.
- Manage the advertising for up to 20 clients across platforms.
- Passion for Search and Social Media Marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and strategies.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a team and across teams to produce the necessary assets required for advertising.
- Experience managing multiple ecommerce clients simultaneously
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- No less than 3 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Search (PPC), and Social Media Advertising.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing AdCenter, Facebook Ads, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Google Ads, Bing, and Facebook Ads certification is a plus.
- Direct experience managing advertising for ecommerce websites
Your application has been successfully submitted.