Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) team is the primary driver of new business opportunities at RFP360, an RPFIO company. Through inbound lead qualification and outbound lead generation, each SDR plays a key role in the lead-to-pipeline process. The primary focus of an SDR is to schedule product demonstrations (demos) with qualified prospects.
RFP360’s marketing team is a revenue-driving team in a high-growth SaaS company. An effective SDR will understand the company’s vision, goals, and strategy. You will maintain up to date knowledge of the RF(x) issuing market. As a part of the sales development team you will leverage messaging and collateral, conduct research and perform outreach activities to nurture and qualify leads that will convert to opportunities, and ultimately new customers. SDRs should be comfortable communicating across a variety of channels including email, phone, and social media.
- Qualify inbound leads
- Generate qualified leads at target accounts
- Perform prospecting activities
- Nurture interested prospects
- Conduct discovery calls
- Track activities in the system of record (Salesforce)
- Achieve call metrics and meeting goals
- Schedule product demos for Account Executives
- Develop market penetration strategy with Account Executives
- Design and implement new and creative outreach strategies
- Share market feedback with expanded RFP360 teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in B2B sales or marketing preferred
- Familiarity with sales technology including Salesforce CRM, Outreach, and Apollo
- Comfortable with performance metrics and KPIs such as quotas
- Willing to receive feedback and coaching to improve knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Optimistic outlook and a great sense of humor are much appreciated!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Smarter, simpler sourcing.