Digital Strategist (Paid Ads)
Accelerate currently has an opening for an experienced Digital Strategist (Paid Ads). You will be responsible for managing the paid online marketing campaigns for both in-house brands and agency clients across social channels, and in search. This person will ensure that ads reach target audiences efficiently and effectively to deliver the highest return on media investments. As the first Digital Strategist, Paid Ads hire, you will be responsible for building institutional best practices and creating the benchmarks for KPIs. The role will report to our VP of Social Strategy. To succeed in the position, the ideal candidate should be well-versed in paid media platforms, have an analytical mindset with high attention to detail; and have the ability to work well in a team setting. If you are interested please send your resume, cover letter (with details of one of your paid media campaigns) and salary expectations by September 12, 2021.
- Manage execution of paid media campaigns from conception through execution in conjunction with other Digital Strategists and Brand Managers.
- Work with web/digital team to ensure all media campaigns are properly tagged to allow for tracking.
- Manage client budgets to ensure campaigns are pacing according to plan and optimize and track spend.
- Work with Social Media Managers and content creators to identify and place creative elements for each paid campaign.
- Execute audience and creative A/B testing across a variety of platforms and use learnings to drive paid strategy.
- Compile monthly reporting on metrics and spend and use learnings to inform overarching social strategy in conjunction with Digital Strategists.
- Create the internal architecture of documentation and best practices to allow our Paid Media department to grow/scale.
- Analyze and optimize paid campaigns in real-time based on performance data.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with Marketing background preferred
- Experience: The ideal candidate must have minimum 2 years’ experience managing paid social media campaigns.
- Must have working knowledge of paid media platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, YouTube/Google ads, Twitter Ads, TikTok Ads, LinkedIn, Advertising, etc.)
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience creating and managing social pixels to set up custom conversion events and clearly defined audiences (lookalike/custom).
- Must have strong understanding of marketing funnel stages and how they relate to specific social media ad objectives.
- Basic Adobe CS experience a plus.
- Experience with the health and wellness, CPG, and/or publishing industry a plus.
- Must have a deep understanding of evolving social media landscape and desire to keep a pulse on the latest best practices, trends and tools.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.