Accelerate360 is looking to hire a Community Manager to join our internal marketing agency within The Brand Highway. The Brand Highway is a social-first digital marketing group with clients in the book publishing, health and wellness, tourism, real estate, and media spaces. In filling this seat, you will be responsible for managing and growing the online community for our clients across online social media channels. This means you have the responsibility for identifying the platforms our clients need to have a presence on, what those presences should look like, and building audience on them. You will work closely with the project Digital Strategist to develop this. To succeed in the position, the ideal candidate should be well-versed in social media platforms, be tapped into the cultural zeitgeist, have an analytical mindset with high attention to detail; and have the ability to work well in a team setting. You will be expected to manage 4-6 sets of client channels.
- Manage daily communications and publishing on client social media channels.
- Produce digital performance reports, where you’ll analyze metrics, evaluate campaign success, and identify optimization opportunities
- Supplement content calendars for client’s social media channels, and provide content in response to breaking news and developing trends.
- Identify, present, and execute campaign ideas around key client campaigns and business initiatives
- Work with web team to ensure all campaigns are properly tagged to allow for tracking.
- Work with paid media team to identify content that could be useful for promotional campaigns and to assist with publishing promotional content
- Engage with social communities to drive favorable conversations, ensuring brand-related questions, comments, and opportunities are addressed with speed, good judgment, and alignment with brand stakeholders.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with Marketing background preferred
- Experience : 2+ years of experience in the Digital + Social Media industry
- Strong writing and content creation skills
- Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate a strategy.
- Basic Adobe CS experience a plus
- Experience with the health and wellness industry a plus
- Experience in any of the mentioned industries above (tourism, health and wellness, publishing) a plus
- Passionate about social media and content creation, with a deep understanding of the evolving social media landscape
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.