Director of Demand Generation
We are seeking an individual to be an integral team player to support our global marketing organization. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual, independent and self-motivated who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is virtual, and you'll collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions and with key members of our executive team.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Develop a multi-channel, multi touch GTM strategy focused on increasing volume, value and velocity of pipeline and ultimately converts into revenue.
- Plan, present and execute digital marketing strategy and programs across multiple channels with extensive experience in paid media buying on channels like LinkedIn and display advertising.
- Drive yearly and quarterly cross-functional, integrated campaign planning process.
- Translate key growth priorities of the business into actionable demand generation strategies and manage execution.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop innovative campaign themes and messaging that differentiate IronNet in the market and drive sales success.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, conferences, roundtables and IronNet led events and identify trends, insights and key areas for optimization and ROI tracking.
- Lead strategy and manage development for landing page optimizations, including running experiments and conversion optimization tests.
- Knowledgeable on marketing automation and CRM platforms (HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.) to ensure all digital marketing campaigns are trackable and set up to follow prospects from their initial engagement to opportunity.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to build best in class and scalable processes for lead management, including scoring, stages, hand-off processes and tracking.
- Develop and manage SEO strategy to increase organic (unpaid) leads. Will provide input on content calendar based on keyword research.
- Lead overall ABM Program including overall ABM strategy, named account tactics, account and persona messaging, execution, testing and performance tracking.
- Design framework, guiding principles, objectives and metrics in collaboration with sales and marketing team.
- Provide input on website to increase conversion of traffic to qualified leads/accounts.
- "Player/Coach" with success in team building, day-to-day management, coaching, and mentorship.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to help ensure Marketing & Sales alignment towards growth.
- Provide key insights back to the business about what is resonating in the target market.
You may be the right person for this role if your background and prior experience include:
- 7+ years experience in demand generation, digital marketing and event marketing; SaaS and Enterprise experience is preferred.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot), CRM (Salesforce) and analytic platforms (Google Analytics).
- Deep experience in ABM, paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, Display and YouTube) and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Nimble and agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives.
- Consistent track record of delivering pipeline growth and return on investment.
- Avid communication with a natural attention to detail and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking to marketing ideation, planning and execution.
- Deep understanding of sales pipeline, key drivers, and the role that marketing plays at each stage of the buyer and customer journeys.
- Deep expertise in data analysis to influence critical business decisions.
- Experience engaging the enterprise technology decision maker and cybersecurity audiences is a major plus.
- Experience managing a Lead Development Team is preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.