Growth Marketing Manager
Legalpad is looking for a versatile and resourceful growth marketer to tell the world about Legalpad! In this role, you will find new ways to connect with startup founders. Our service is the preferred work visa option among startups, and we’re looking for a marketing manager to raise the bar on our content, events, paid strategy, partnerships, and other marketing initiatives.
You will work closely with the Director of Marketing to create and execute marketing programs that drive engagement and pipeline resulting in awareness and growth. You will manage and execute all aspects of marketing, which means you’ll be thinking about the big picture strategy and getting in the weeds. You will be accountable for how the programs you develop impact lead generation, and reporting on how the leads convert to opportunities.
This is an opportunity for an experienced marketer to own and develop marketing programs from the ground up, at a promising venture-backed startup.
An experienced and versatile growth marketer with 3-5 years of experience. You have been one of the first marketing hires at an early-stage startup, or maybe you were part of a larger team at a fast-growing mid-late stage company and oversaw specific programs end-to-end.
You have just enough experience in several domains that you can execute programs across multiple channels including events, paid social, paid search, content and, lead nurturing. You can point to specific examples of revenue-generating marketing campaigns that you developed.
You think about the big picture and execute the tactics. You are excited about moving quickly and making an impact.
- Design marketing programs that result in awareness and demand for Legalpad. You will own programs end-to-end: conceptualize ideas and strategies, build, execute, and report on performance.
- Explore new and creative customer acquisition tactics.
- Test new target personas to unlock additional audiences
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, sales, product, and client services
- Measure and report on campaign performance.
Our marketing program may involve:
- Events (webinars, in-person, conferences)
- Content creation (sales assets, blog posts, emails, ads, newsletters, etc.)
- Referrals and advocacy (customer stories, referral program)
- Paid Social, Paid Advertising, Paid Search
- Partnerships & community building
- Customer marketing
You will work with the Director of Marketing to look at all the different ingredients, and create the recipe together.
Definition of success and top performers
- High attention to detail
- High standard of work quality
- Versatile marketer
- An outcome-focused mindset
- Constantly experiment and test
What you’ll love about us
You’ll join a team where everyone plays an integral part in helping our customers navigate immigration to gain life-changing opportunities in the U.S. You’ll be part of a courageous, brilliant, focused, perseverant, and supportive team that is committed to making things happen. Your voice and ideas will matter. This is a unique opportunity to fundamentally change how the world pursues work opportunities across borders.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Visas Easy!