Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Penfield is seeking out an ambitious individual looking to manage our Digital Marketing Efforts. As the marketing team grows, you would be the 1st person to take on this role and own the strategy based on your, and industry, best practices. Working closely with the VP Marketing, this is a great opportunity for any individual that wants to build something new and be part of a rapidly growing organization.
- Manage & Execute on digital campaigns optimizing SEO, SEM, Display, Mobile, Social Media and ABM/Email digital marketing campaigns, and utilizing Salesforce & Pardot data analytics
- Report on key marketing metrics on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, suggest areas for improvement
- Develop ABM strategy across contacts within the Database as part of A/B testing
- Optimize and manage Google Analytics, Google Adwords and onboard other tools as required to support strategy
- Help to improve the company website, by monitoring conversion rates and click through
- 7+ years in Digital Marketing space
- 5+ years expertise in Salesforce & Pardot
- Expertise with Google Analytics Google AdWords
- Proven track record in generating pipeline and MQL’s through multiple digital channels
- Strong written skills in English & storytelling
- Expertise with A/B Testing
- B2B Marketing background
Additional Assets(but not required)
- Cybersecurity marketing & Sales experience
- Experience in Startups in hyper growth mode
Why work at Penfield.AI?:
Penfield is the industry’s first human-machine intelligence platform to model Cybersecurity Analysts actions and processes in real-time. We have an outstanding engineering and data science team that has developed our patent pending Artificial Intelligence engine to solve the challenges faced by the Analysts within the SOC that existing technologies and tools do not solve. At Penfield we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard.
While we are based in Toronto, we are open to remote or hybrid-remote employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Elevating human potential in the SOC to address sophisticated cyberattacks through Human-Machine Intelligence