Performance Marketing Specialist
The Abbi Agency is one of Nevada’s leading integrated public relations, marketing, and advertising agencies. Based in Reno with offices in Las Vegas and the United Kingdom, we’re a growing, dynamic group delivering world-class results for our clients while providing our team with a unique, challenging, and fun place to work.
The Performance Marketing Specialist at The Abbi Agency position is an entry-level to mid-level position within the Paid Media team. This position works closely with other team members to drive digital ad campaign success. This position reports to the Director of Performance Market. Additionally, this position will assist client management in identifying and reach their ad performance goals.
- Work with the Director of Performance Marketing to identify appropriate goal events, conversions, KPI’s, target segments & audiences, and creative requirements for successful PPC campaigns.
- Use these pertinent details to develop paid media strategies and plans for clients.
- Present paid media strategies and plans to clients when appropriate.
- Use the above pertinent details and media plan/strategy as a framework to create, deploy, manage and optimize PPC campaigns across search, display, and social networks.
- Achieve above platform benchmark median performance for paid media/ppc campaigns
- Complete audit, research, and campaign prep tasks such as keyword research and UTM URL suffix creation
- Provide Director of Performance Marketing with ongoing status updates of campaign performance, highlighting opportunities for current and future improvement
- Manage performance data through analytics to glean both significant insights to impact future strategy
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc performance reports, providing meaningful and actionable insight and impacts on the strategy to clients
- Work closely with the Digital Experience team to integrate and amplify SEO strategies through complementary PPC campaign development.
- Work closely with many other agency departments such as creative design, public relations, digital content, digital experience, and brand management to generate significant stakeholder value for all involved.
- Communicate clearly with internal and external department stakeholders regarding client account and campaign statuses.
- Leverage project management software to effectively manage workload, natively realizing your current priorities and the time management they require
Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
Familiarity with Excel-Solver and Data Analysis plugins
Prior SEM, Display, Streaming, and/or Paid Social campaign management experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or other appropriately related fields
Have 1-2 years of experience in the field
The Abbi Agency offers excellent benefits, including generous paid time off and holidays, 401K with company matching, and health/dental/vision insurance. We encourage and pay for professional development. We support work-from-home and are looking for the right candidate no matter where they are based. At The Abbi Agency, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork – and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fierce. Independent. True