COMMUNITY MARKETING MANAGER
As our Community Marketing Manager, you will be able to make an immediate impact on our organization, playing a critical role in a rapidly scaling company.
Look around you today, every wall, window, door, and roof was made possible by the coordination of architects and team professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. Let's change that!
What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
- People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy.
- Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
- Work with some of the best product people in the world: From working with companies like IDEO, Google X, and Figma, we’re a team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background.
- Oh, and we work a 4-day (32hr) work week.
About the role
We’re looking for a community builder with growth marketing experience. Someone who has a passion for connecting people and a passion for the built environment. This person will identify new and creative ways to engage design professionals (especially those working in Operations) by building a unique and differentiated presence across our own community forum (https://community.monograph.com) and different platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. They’ll also own the development, production and distribution of our Best Practice Podcast and our event Section Cut (https://sectioncut.com)
As our Community Marketing Manager, you will be able to make an immediate impact on our organization, playing a critical role in a rapidly scaling company. You will report to our Head of Marketing.
This role will play a big part in developing a new category we call Practice Operations. Oh, and we work a 4-day (32hr) work week and have a great benefits package.
What you'll be responsible for
- Develop a global community program that brings together and empowers Monograph users, ambassadors, influencers, partners, and employees to achieve their business goals
- Own the development and execution of the community strategy, making it central to the way Monograph engages its customers.
- Lead a team of community managers, contractors, and agencies to execute community programs that drive measurable results.
- Grow the community through full funnel marketing campaigns, from acquisition to engagement.
- Concept and produce best-in-class events programs, ranging from intimate gatherings to multi-day conferences, both in-person (2022) and offline.
- Nurture and manage customer communications on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and our Best Practice community forum
- Work closely with the marketing team to update our community and influencer voice across our website, social channels, webinars, and events.
- Develop and promote our weekly Best Practice Webinar Series
- Work with external partners to repurpose our webinar content into other formats including podcast, blog posts, etc.
What you'll bring
- You have 2-4 years of experience working in growth marketing or a related field.
- You preferably have worked in B2B SaaS or B2C tech before
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re a taskmaster, like to get things done and finish a to-do list
- You’re a creator and have no problem building something on your own
- You’re very comfortable with design tools like Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with Hubspot
- You have experience with paid ads (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Google)
- A true self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for bringing people together.
- If you’ve ever worked at an architecture, landscape architecture, interior design or engineering firm.
- If you’ve ever run your own business
- If you’ve created an audience or community online (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletter, etc)
What Success Looks Like
After 1 Month
- You’ve met everyone on the team and have been able to internalize the current state of the company
- You’ve joined a couple of customer calls and have a sense for our customer’s pain points
- You’ve started to become familiar with our Best Practice webinar series, our community forum, and our recent Section Cut conference
At 3 Months
- You’re running the webinar workflow end-to-end: booking high-profile speakers, promoting upcoming events, prepping stimulating questions, and repurposing content for the podcast, blog and social media
- You're leading the community team to drive user membership and engagement in the Monograph community
- You're planning for our next Section Cut conferences in 2022, starting with Section Cut in Februrary 2022, and coordinating with our internal and external teams to make it even better than 2021
At 6 Months
- You are able to report on what’s been working well and what hasn’t
- You are able to own the Community strategy
- You’re / You’ve launched a successful Section Cut conference
What benefits can you expect
🚀 4-day work week (32hrs)
🌡 Health & dental insurance
🖥 New laptop/equipment of your choice
🎭 Innovative engineering and product culture
💰 Early stage well-funded company
❤️ Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first US-Based company.
What is the company culture like?
Our CEO’s thought on culture—read about it on Fast Company.
Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us about our company culture—read about it on her website Key Values.
What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we're focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance (32hrs/week), knowing that there's a lot more in your life than just your job.
Your application has been successfully submitted.