PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Monograph team. You’ll help build the future of how landscape architects, interior designers, and engineers, manage their business. Oh, and we work a 4-day work week.
Look around you today, every wall, window, door, and roof was made possible by the coordination of architects and team professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. Let's change that!
What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
- People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy.
- Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
- Work with some of the best product people in the world: From working with companies like IDEO, Google X, and Figma, we’re a team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background.
- Oh, and we work a 4-day (32hr) work week.
About the role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work across our GTM teams (marketing, product, customer success, and sales) to present our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and impact our revenue. You will be able to make an immediate impact on our organization, playing a critical role in a rapidly scaling company. You will report to our Head of Marketing.
You will own product launches, product training and customer marketing specific to key verticals -- Landscape Architecture, Interior Design, and Engineering. You will be focused on helping our product team research and go-to-market with new features to drive customer adoption. You will work collaboratively to drive our tiered launch structure and work with our GTM team to provide deliverables. You will work directly with our customers, documenting their needs and using your insight to help our entire GTM team speak clearer to our audience: small to medium-sized design professionals specifically working within landscape architecture, interior design and engineering.
This role will play a big part in developing a new category we call Practice Operations.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Monograph’s prospects and customers to drive our vertical-specific messaging and produce sales enablement materials that support our SDRs and AEs.
- Be the voice of the customer. Document vertical needs and pain points, and work with the rest of the team to reflect that perspective in everything we do.
- Define our target audiences, understand and document the buying process for our solutions, and create content and resources that map to the customer journey.
- Drive faster sales cycles, larger deal sizes, and healthy conversation rates through sales enablement.
- You’d be expected to work well cross-functionally (especially across sales, customer success, and product) and develop expert-level knowledge (and passion for) the business of designing the built environment and our customers.
- You’d become a champion for our customers. Understanding their needs, why they chose our product and how they use it. You’d build buyer personas and work with our GTM Intelligence team to ensure they’re informed by customer data.
- Work with GTM to enable sales and support teams with the training and resources they need to communicate new and existing product workflows / customer value.
- Develop product messaging and positioning through customer interviews as part of early feature research.
- You’d become a regular contributor to our content. Writing blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, interviewing customers for case studies.
What you'll bring
- You have 2-5 years of experience working in a product marketing role
- You preferably have worked in B2B SaaS or B2C tech before
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re a task master, like to get things done and finish a to-do list
- You’re a creator, and have no problem building something on your own
- You’re very comfortable with design tools like Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
- You like to figure things out. You’ve an investigator, a researcher, a curious learning machine
- You're always on the lookout for ways to improve your workflow and are up-to-date on the latest design tools
- You enjoy talking to customers and building community around their shared experiences and needs
- You're comfortable using Webflow
What benefits can you expect
🚀 4-day work week (32hrs)
🌡 Health & dental insurance
🖥 New laptop/equipment of your choice
🎭 Innovative engineering and product culture
💰 Early stage well-funded company
❤️ Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first US-Based company.
What is the company culture like?
Our CEO’s thought on culture—read about it on Fast Company.
Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us about our company culture—read about it on her website Key Values.
What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we're focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance (32hrs/week), knowing that there's a lot more in your life than just your job.
Your application has been successfully submitted.