DIgital Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you avoid clicking on Google Ads because you know how much they cost? Judge websites based on their Domain Authority? How about smirking in approval when you’re hit with a ridiculously well-targeted Instagram ad? Well then, keep reading. Our Digital Marketing Specialist will work directly with our VP of Digital Marketing, Content Director, and creative team to assist in the creation of digital marketing campaigns, which include SEO, PPC, and paid social media. You should love to rabbit-hole on any given topic, ask great questions, and solve problems like it’s your job (because it is)!
- Manage, review, and perform SEO responsibilities associated with Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Create PPC and social media campaigns aligned with our clients’ goals
- Write SEO-focused website copy following provided content briefs and client brand-specific messaging
- Assist in creating social media posts following brand standards and messaging, and assistance in managing internal and client social media accounts
- Generate, edit, and send bi-weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Work with third-party platforms that assist in our daily SEO and PPC management
- Collaboration is huge. If you're a team player, let's talk!
- Copywriting experience for marketing websites, social media, and promotional materials
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studio
- Experience managing successful paid social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to help you accomplish yours.