Senior Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Product Marketer to join our marketing team!
Our newest product, Lexio, is growing fast. It is the first-ever data storytelling product to automate turning business data into plain-English stories. It’s specifically built for business users (people that need data, but don’t have it in their title) to understand data.
That’s where you come in. We need a driven, creative product marketer to help us bring Lexio to new phases of growth and into new markets.
You will be a crucial part of our company, bridging the marketing, sales, customer success, and product management teams. You will create and implement our go-to-market plans and processes and work closely with our product management team to define the future of our product.
You will have autonomy over solving hard problems and will be encouraged & expected to think outside the box and do things a little differently. If you prefer a job that has a check list of to-dos every morning, this is not it. If you are a problem solver who loves hard challenges, working with different types of teams, and who isn’t afraid to be central to defining how we bring our products (and company!) into the future, then we want you on our team.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning product launches and message-driven go-to-market plans and successfully driving internal buy-in and cross-functional execution
- Facilitating cross-functional releases where everyone is equipped to talk about the value of new feature(s)
- Deeply understanding our target market, including buyer personas, key use cases, and customer needs across the entire customer journey
- Conducting and sharing market & competitive research
- Ensure our product roadmap reflects market opportunities, customer needs, and Narrative Science growth goals
- Developing and continuously iterating on product positioning, value propositions, and messaging that inspires and differentiates our product Lexio
- Owning the market perception of our product
- Serving as a trusted resource for sales and customer success teams
- Working closely with the Growth team on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline
You have the following skills:
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do, brings new ideas to the company, and owns their business
- Flexibility: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions and copes effectively with complexity and change
- Coachability: Actively seek out opportunities to develop and grow in role
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately; communicates confidently with all teams across the company
- Creativity: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- Analytical: Utilizes quantitative data to inform decision-making and drive outcomes
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- 4+ years experience in a Product Marketing, Product Management, or related role
- Excellent cross-functional communicator
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Demonstrated experience driving projects from concept through completion
- Curiosity to learn, grow, and experiment
- Experience with B2C products, Business Intelligence, or Data Analytics products is a plus
- Experience in fast-growing technology companies is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Computer Science, Business, Entrepreneurship or similar preferred
Culture @ Narrative Science:
Narrative Science believes that data storytelling can empower everyone to understand and take action from their data. Our mission is to build software that leverages artificial intelligence to automatically turn data into easy-to-understand reports, transforms statistics into stories, and converts numbers into knowledge.
Our core virtues (mission-driven, impactful, team-first, innovative) are ingrained in everything we do, from how we develop our technology to how we interact with customers to how we hire people. Since 2020, we have embraced a remote-first approach and our team has the option to work from home or safely from our Chicago office. This flexibility will remain after COVID.
At Narrative Science, we embrace the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our future employees, colleagues, customers, partners, and other stakeholders. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.