Head of Marketing
Roboflow grew organically from 200 to over 20,000 users in the past year, attracting signups from many of the world’s largest and most innovative companies. Now we need someone to help us go from 20,000 to 200,000 and beyond. Someone who can work with our sales team to construct our ideal customer persona and ensure we are attracting high quality leads.
Until now, marketing responsibilities have been shared amongst our team. This means our efforts have been prolific, but unfocused. We need someone to identify ideal prospects, how to reach them most effectively, then execute on that strategy.
Who we're looking for
We move fast and we need someone who gets excited about rapidly learning new things. We don’t expect you to know much about computer vision to start, but you should have a voracious curiosity and a drive to pick up anything that will make you more effective in your role.
We’re still a small team (currently 10 people across 7 cities) so this is not a managerial position. You won’t just be strategizing from on high; a large part of the role, especially in the early days, will involve getting your hands dirty and executing on the plans as well. Everyone on our team operates with a high degree of autonomy which means that you’ll need to thrive without much structure. We are hiring builders. There is a ton to “figure out” and we’re looking for someone who not only cranks out solutions to problems but can also discover new opportunities and determine what the highest leverage use of time and resources is at any given moment.
We’re not afraid to experiment with new things; you’ll have broad leeway to choose what you’ll spend your time on and which tools you’ll use. But you should be the type of person who can rigorously articulate and advocate for their ideas, execute experiments to validate those hypotheses, demonstrate the outcome of those initiatives with hard data, and present a plan for scaling up the ones that work.
There are no strict prerequisites, but you should have enough prior experience and knowledge to operate with a high degree of competency and hit the ground running.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is a strategic thinker who can create a vision and a roadmap detailing how their plan and ideas will come together.
- Is a quick learner with an interest in computer vision, machine learning, and tech. (We can teach you the fundamentals so no prior computer vision expertise is required.)
- Is an enthusiastic creator who is willing to dive in, get their hands dirty, and experiment with new things.
- Is a keen observer who has their eye out for potential growth opportunities and will act on those inklings.
- Is a collaborative coordinator who can manage multiple projects and work with the rest of the team to get them over the finish line.
- Is a marketing enthusiast with the knowledge and experience that will help us reach our next level of growth
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Improving every industry by democratizing computer vision