Performance Marketing Manager
Who we are
Clockwise is an intelligent calendar assistant that frees up your time so you can work on what matters. We use an agentive technology approach to AI to understand your work / life commitments and automatically organize your calendar to help you focus on your priorities. Clockwise creates uninterrupted blocks of time within the boundaries of your work week to get core work done by actively managing complex intra & inter-team scheduling, double bookings, meeting room management, and so much more. Calendars are broken and aren't helping people do their best work. At Clockwise, we make your calendar work for you.
We're proud to have the backing of Accel Partners, Greylock Partners, Bain Capital Ventures and other preeminent investors. Our team has decades of experience from places like Twitter, Asana, Salesforce, Dropbox, Palantir, and Google. Join us to help the world make time for what matters.
Clockwise is looking for a passionate performance marketer to drive our new user and organization acquisition efforts through paid channels. As a founding member of the Growth Marketing team at Clockwise, you’ll have a unique opportunity to own and execute impactful paid program strategies for a category-defining product.
What you’ll do
- Own the strategy and execution across paid marketing channels to deliver against our ambitious growth and efficiency goals.
- Take programs from ideation, prioritization, execution & optimization across all paid marketing levers— including, SEM, Display, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn & other experimental channels.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses to improve marketing performance, design and execute tests using measurement frameworks, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise.
- Maintain and report on campaign performance, return on investment, budget, and other channel metrics.
- Guide creative strategy for our paid channels with data-driven insights and feedback loops to improve the performance of creative assets.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Sales, Data Science, and Product to deeply understand the customer journey and incorporate those insights into our acquisition strategies.
- Maintain relationships with external agencies and media partners to optimize and scale campaign performance.
- 4+ years of customer acquisition experience at high-growth companies
- You’re eager to define and execute a paid marketing strategy—from opportunity sizing, forecasting, budgeting, planning, to launch and optimization.
- You know the ins and outs of the large ad platforms like Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. Plus, you have experience testing and scaling new paid marketing channels from the ground up.
- You’re data-driven and capable of building your own reports to glean insights leveraging data visualization tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Tableau, or Chartio.
- You have a proven track record of driving key business metrics and impactful paid digital programs.
- You’re customer-centric - audience insights fuel your strategy and how you execute on it
- Bonus points for SQL skills!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make Time For What Matters