This job is no longer accepting applications.
eSentire is the Authority in Managed Detection and Response, protecting the critical data and applications of 1000+ organizations in 70+ countries from known and unknown cyber threats. Founded in 2001, the company’s mission is to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business disrupting events. Combining cutting-edge machine learning XDR technology, 24/7 Threat Hunting, and proven security operations leadership, eSentire mitigates business risk, and enables security at scale. The Team eSentire difference means enterprises are protected by the best in the business with a named Cyber Risk Advisor, 24/7 access to SOC Cyber Analysts & Elite Threat Hunters, and industry-leading threat intelligence research from eSentire’s Threat Response Unit (TRU). eSentire provides Managed Risk, Managed Detection and Response and Incident Response services.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist will play a key role in executing integrated lead-generation campaigns to drive strong marketing and business results. They will be responsible for researching and developing integrated campaign ideas and the project management of lead-generation campaign tactics. The Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for ensuring ongoing optimizations are made to improve results and future programs.
- Drive the cross-functional coordination of New Product launches to maximize customer/prospect awareness and adoption
- Execute go-to-market plans to support marketing objectives, integrated campaigns and the growth of the eSentire customer base
- Monitor and research industry trends to identify marketing opportunities and penetration strategies and understand the competitive landscape within targeted markets
- Coordinate different types of tactics and programs including but not limited to writing email copy, nurture flows, organic & paid social media, landing page development, sales collateral development, digital and SEO support, and webinars
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other marketing teams (e.g. content, creative, field marketing, communications and/or product marketing) to execute marketing tactics
- Work with marketing operations to define detailed audience lists and oversee lead management (e.g., scoring, routing and data accuracy) within our marketing automation platform (Pardot), CRM (Salesforce), and other lead generating platforms such as BrightTALK
- Project management of integrated lead-generation campaigns including developing timelines and executing marketing deliverables
- Utilize A/B testing and leverage marketing data and insights to optimize tactics and programs
- Assist with forecasting, evaluating, measuring and reporting on program and tactic effectiveness and ROI
- Ensure effective and efficient communication with internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing programs/lead generation in B2B technology
- Demonstrated marketing campaign execution and optimization experience
- Understanding of marketing lead generation tactics, strategy and overall integrated marketing execution
- Demonstrated skill in managing timelines, budgets and multiple vendors
- Strong project management skills with experience using project management tools such as Basecamp
- Strong ability to prioritize work in a demanding, fast-paced environment while managing multiple programs/tactics at one time
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience using sales and marketing automation platforms
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, including Excel and PowerPoint
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Authority in Managed Detection and Response