Content Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a creative, thoughtful, and energetic Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team.
You’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of our team’s content strategy. This includes building a content calendar, creating a writing process and delivery strategy, managing writers, editing content, contributing to social media and blog posts, and ultimately, crafting interesting and well-researched content to establish Lexer as the leading and trusted Customer Data Platform for retail brands.
As part of Lexer’s Communications function, you’ll work primarily with the Brand, Product Marketing, & Demand Generation functions to maintain a consistent and compelling brand voice across various marketing channels, including organic search, email, social, paid advertising, partner sites, review sites, and more.
You’ll report to the VP, Marketing to align content marketing strategies with high-level marketing goals and business objectives, playing a critical role in our overall marketing strategy.
You’re a good fit if:
- You’re truly passionate about writing, marketing, retail, and technology.
- You’re curious, creative, and open-minded.
- You understand how to find, use, and present data as a practical foundation for your ideas.
- You can bridge business goals and audience needs to create content that is both effective and engaging.
- You’re an active listener with a growth mindset, able to receive and respond to constructive feedback with grace.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or Journalism preferred.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your published work (blogs, landing pages, whitepapers, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as some understanding of visual storytelling for projects involving design or video.
- Experience distilling complex concepts into accessible and persuasive content for a B2B/SaaS audience.
- Experience covering retail, eCommerce, and related topics preferred.
- Candidates on the West Coast (Pacific Time) preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.