Paid Social (All Levels-Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WorkReduce is a fully remote company where you can work with the largest brands and agencies in the world, and advance your career while maintaining a strong work/life balance.
We currently have an opportunity as Paid Social Associate, you will develop social strategy, leverage social across a diverse array of platforms and integrate social media into multi-channel marketing strategies.
As Paid Social Associate you will thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. You will be strategic and innovative with an eye for detail along with a passion and desire to really make a difference!
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage the activation strategy and daily optimization tasks
- Manage campaign budgets and advise on recommended campaign optimization
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance, and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as scheduled
- Plan and manage allocated campaigns and implement new initiatives that exceed client KPIs
- Manage and develop direct reports and be accountable for career development
- Contribute to new business development
- Build strong relationships across the client services team and with clients.
- Assist with meetings and QBRs
- Identify and pursue business growth opportunities
- Make credible recommendations to clients to drive measurable results
What we’re looking for:
- What we’re looking for:
- Experience in a digital agency, with extensive experience using social biddable platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience in directing and managing large and complex Paid Social campaigns
- Deep understanding of how Paid Social interacts with Display Media, SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Feeds, Mobile and Attribution
- Understanding of Paid Social campaign management technology from implementation to the daily management of optimization features
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
As the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying, we serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses while remaining committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time, or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Your application has been successfully submitted.