Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Do you have a knack for copywriting, implementing marketing strategy, and enjoy building engagement on social media ? If so, we want to hear from you. We are looking for a strong social media manager to join our team here at ShipperHQ to help grow our social presence.
ShipperHQ is a bootstrapped startup located in Austin, TX making a big impact in the eCommerce shipping space. We are a premier shipping experience manager for eCommerce sites, selling to clients large and small around the world. We have a fantastic reputation and are recognized for our high-quality service. Our SaaS product, ShipperHQ, launched in 2015 and is growing quickly.
Our ideal candidate is an ambitious learner who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and implement our social media strategy, craft engaging messaging, and showcase our product. You will collaborate with a fast-paced team of marketers and designers to help tell ShipperHQ’s story and design its future.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage social channels and maintain social media presence
- Write and reply to social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.
- Monitor social forums and participate in industry discussions weekly
- Report on social media KPIs
- Help create copy for social content that highlights our product, customers, and partners
- Help measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer and Sprout
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and relevant
- Practice brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Assist with any other general marketing tasks and projects as needed including podcasts and events
- Become an expert on our product and the shipping/ecommerce space
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, New Media, Public Relations, or Business
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- You’re super organized and detail-oriented - no detail is too small
- You’re able to meet tight deadlines under pressure
- You are a team player
- You are tech-savvy. You should be familiar with WordPress, Buffer, Slack, and Google Apps
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Experience writing social copy
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Your hard work and creative energy can and will be transferred directly into results for our partners and customers.
- Work with a collaborative and motivated team with the ability to tie results in the organization directly to your actions.
- 22 days PTO in addition to public/company holidays
- 401k scheme you will be enrolled in after 6 months
- Healthcare scheme where the company pays 50%/employee 50% as well as Dental/Vision where the company pays 99%
- This is a full-time position based in our Austin, TX office, which is currently remote. We will return to the office once it’s safe to do so.
- Compensation is based on experience.
At ShipperHQ, we're proud to be a team that's as diverse as the merchants we serve. As a member of the ecommerce community, we take our responsibility to empower shops large and small to grow and thrive through the power of technology to heard. With honesty, responsiveness, and innovation at the center of all we do, we remain committed to hiring the right people for the job, regardless of race, background, religion, or eccentricity.
Due to COVID 19, our entire company is currently working from home. Once these restrictions are lifted, we will be returning to our Austin office.
Your application has been successfully submitted.