Senior Manager, Creative Designer (Web Marketing & Branding)
Sage Intacct is looking for a Senior Manager, Creative Designer (Web Marketing & Branding) who is passionate and experienced in leading and mentoring a small creative team. The Creative/UX team sits within Digital Marketing and collaborates closely with our Director of Web Marketing and is responsible for owning the visual brand system, improving Sage Intacct’s web experience by creating UX-oriented design solutions that drive prospects, engagement, and conversion. As a creative leader and steward of the Sage Intacct brand, you will leverage your marketing, design, and leadership skills to ultimately drive prospect engagement and impact our purpose to transform the way future customers think and work so their organizations can thrive.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with detail-oriented design, push the boundaries, and have a strong background with SaaS companies. Passion and demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring an internal team to deliver a high output of deliverables and at high quality.
- Inspire an internal design team (UX/UI Designer & Visual Designer), continually honing the craft and achieving a high bar of excellence across initiatives and mediums
- Effectively partner with external vendors as well as collaborate with internal marketing teams to support design initiatives and projects.
- Collaborate variety of colleagues across Sage Intacct’s business lines and providing strong partnership and leadership with the aim of a cohesive and impactful omnichannel brand experience
- Act as a steward of the Sage Intacct brand
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and lead creative briefing sessions cross-departmentally to clarify business needs and key deliverables
- Manage the overall administration of the creative team, including prioritization and objectives, budget, and the hiring and management of external vendors and freelancers
- Improve Sage Intacct web experience, and create experience-oriented design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives while you direct all phases of creative work from wireframes through to production
- Leverage your marketing and design skills to understand who our prospects are and create web experiences that influence prospect engagement and conversion
- Take part in the preliminary planning of Sage Intacct website, meeting and discussing ideas related to the layout and organization of the website, style-guide an imagery uses.
- Optimize designs through analytics and user testing
- Oversee and execute the ideation, art direction, and design of web projects (ranging from brand identity to web design) from start to finish.
- The Senior Manager, Creative UX Design reports to the Senior Director, Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree design or related field required
- 8+ years of creative design experience, in-house corporate environment or creative agency with at least 2 years experience in a creative design management position (coaching and mentoring direct reports)
- Experience leading and managing different types of designers at different levels of experience and abilities with a passion for coaching and mentoring
- Strong background with B2B SaaS companies
- Experience with website graphics, website rebranding, and usability testing
- Experienced with creating web UX that drives engagement and conversion
- Experienced in owning a visual brand system
- Experience with graphic design tools; preferably Figma and Adobe Illustrator
- The ability to work within the existing Sage brand systems, while interpreting them in fresh and imaginative ways and pushing boundaries as the business evolves
- Strong portfolio showcasing strategic/conceptual thinking, design, and storytelling
- A self-starter with strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize competing projects and thrive under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build trusted relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills with the ability to translate creative and technical concepts to non-creative teams
- Excellent collaboration skills at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our purpose is to transform the way people think and work so their organizations can thrive