With 800+ customers and $8B in revenue under management, SaaSOptics is winning the race to become the undisputed B2B subscription management application provider and is looking for an experienced, motivated, and passionate Content Writer to shape and implement a successful content strategy that supports brand reputation and demand generation goals.
The right candidate will:
- Write multi-channel content that will attract and engage prospects and be seen as the best source of information on SaaS financial operations
- Understand the best formats, channels, and topics for each type of content – and focus on those areas
- Promote, retarget, and optimize content to ensure it’s aligned to our audiences and buying stages
- Build content partnerships with thought leaders and subject matter experts to better understand their pain points and articulate how SaaSOptics is uniquely positioned to solve them
- Manage editorial calendar that aligns with marketing campaign themes and goals
- Amplify content using social media including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc., ensuring that social media is aligned with all marketing content.
Skills / Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years’ experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Track record of clear, successful communications on complex topics.
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to take complex topics and distill into unique, data-driven and actionable content.
- Understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Experience developing and managing editorial calendars and organization workflows.
- Experience in integrating social media as part of an integrated content strategy.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Hybrid work model / remote or office in Peachtree Corners, GA
- Competitive benefits including 401(k), Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Games, fun, events & more
About SaaSOptics & Chargify
SaaSOptics & Chargify have joined forces to offer the most comprehensive, best-in-class billing and financial management solution on the market. Together, we support B2B SaaS businesses from customer acquisition to revenue recognition, empowering them with tools they need to go-to-market with any pricing, billing or customer model they need to lead their industry.
Together, with a recent investment from Battery Ventures totaling over $150M, Chargify and SaaSOptics are well positioned to disrupt the billing and subscription space, leading the industry into the future. SaaSOptics and Chargify, together are trusted by more than 2,000 customers and manage more than $10 billion in customer annual recurring revenue.
Your application has been successfully submitted.