Cohesion is a leading Intelligent Buildings software solution that is disrupting how buildings operate and how people engage with buildings – from real estate owners/investors, operators, building engineers, to tenants and visitors. Our cutting-edge converged IoT-enabled platform brings together building systems, building software, and business applications into a single portal for web and mobile platforms to forge the path to autonomous buildings.
We are searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team in our Chicago office. The Marketing Coordinator will help us communicate the Cohesion brand vision – from digital, social, events, creative to overall messaging and big picture strategy as we continue to scale our team and product offerings.
What You'll Do
• Partner with Director of Marketing on execution of strategic marketing initiatives
• Create content, deliver marketing tools and communications to build brand and product awareness and generate sales leads
o Digital media planning and execution, including social, website, SEO, paid search, email marketing
o Marketing activation: including heavy planning and executing of events, webinars, live and virtual open houses, etc.
o Written and visual content creation (press releases, digital, conference collateral, webinars, events, building launch collateral, direct mail, sales collateral and thought leadership pieces)
• Conduct market research to understand competitor positioning, communication campaigns, customer profiles, etc.
• Analyze and report on respective marketing performance metrics.
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Specialist or a similar role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong experience with digital marketing techniques and tools, such as PageCloud, Google Analytics, SEMRush and ActiveCampaign or similar tools
• Strong experience with content design and creation, including Adobe or similar tools
• Innovative and ability to think creatively to identify opportunities and solve problems
• 2-5 years of experience planning marketing activities, creating content and executing plans
• BS in Marketing or relevant field
• Experience in the real estate industry
• SaaS product marketing experience
• Experience managing creative agencies or freelance designers
• Experience evaluating creative needs, writing briefs and providing creative feedback
What You Can Expect From Cohesion
Cohesion is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible, full-time employees in the United States. Our benefits are designed to invest in our employees— and their family’s —well-being, including investments in their health, happiness, and well-being.
• Receiving a competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus
• Eligible for generous benefits such as health/dental/vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, and an employer sponsored 401k match program
• Eligibility to participate in our Transit Benefits Program to receive tax-free benefits to assist with commuting costs
• Receiving a monthly cell phone reimbursement
• Eligibility to participate in the Wellness
• Reimbursement Program after 6 months of employment
• Enjoying a responsible unlimited PTO program to help employees manage work life harmony
• Enjoying a Week of Catch-Up during the last week of the calendar year to catch up on work or personal things so you can start the new year with a clean slate
• 2-way flexibility of work schedules
• Dressing for your day
• Working in an open environment with creative optional brainstorming sessions for all employees
• Participating in an Annual All Staff Meetings that is a two day mix of professional development and fun
• Participating in an all-employee lunch per month, an all-employee breakfast per month, and monthly social event
• Enjoying a hybrid work environment, including access to a great 6,000 square foot office space in Chicago with office snacks and drinks and breakout rooms
• Enjoying family leave benefits
At Cohesion, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse thought and practice. Individuals seeking employment at Cohesion are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Your application has been successfully submitted.