Director Global Marketing Intelligence & Analytics
As the Director of Global Marketing Intelligence & Analytics, you will be in lockstep with our Marketing leaders; providing them insights, intelligence & guidance on how to best to maximize the ROI of their investments while exceeding their targets. You’ll own the analytics that will guide the teams in driving their business and measuring performance against KPIs. You’ll be a key contributor on marketing attribution as well as building out the campaign insights that drive the team. You will own marketing dashboards, intelligence & executive communication of all global marketing performance and drive data-based decision making.
The successful candidate can think strategically, act tactically, and is proactive in their ability to understand what leadership needs to successfully execute on the plan. The ideal candidate is a self starter with an understanding of the complex but has the ability to communicate thoughts simply and effectively. This position will be reporting to the Senior Vice President of Global Business Intelligence & Operations.
- Build the dashboards and analytics to support the marketing strategy & performance. These include demand generation, campaign performance, pipeline, etc.
- Partner closely with the system & operations team to optimize system architecture and process to maximize insights and deploy marketing attribution.
- Partner with key stakeholders to own KPI achievement and tracking across the organization.
- Lead team alignment meetings with Sales & Marketing leadership to coordinate optimization of pipeline, coverage and resource allocation.
- Understand composition of pipeline to ensure proper account engagement and pipeline hygiene; allowing for early, accurate, predictive forecasting.
- Conduct in-depth analysis on sales & marketing data, analyzing attribution, growth, marketing campaigns, and team performance that can drive an optimal customer lifecycle experience.
- Support ad hoc analysis that drive key decisions and improve business performance.
- Partner with peer leaders within the organization (data warehouse, FP&A, Analytics, Product) to develop and deliver comprehensive insights to the leadership teams and connect executives with the right data.
- 5+ years of prior experience in SaaS Marketing Analytics & Business Intelligence.
- Innate curiosity around finding meaningful insights that inform the way we think about and develop both our product and our business strategies.
- Ability to understand, tackle, and solve problems from both technical and business perspectives.
- Experience effectively presenting insights and summarizing complex data to diverse audiences simply and effectively.
- Experience in data analysis, statistics, data science and creating simple yet impactful insights that drive action and results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong command of Tableau & Snowflake.
- Understanding of Marketing capabilities and data framework.
- Exceptionally strong SQL skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.