Content Marketing Coordinator
The Content Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating impactful content for our global audience of educators and ed-tech prospects and customers in the K12, Higher Education and Corporate Education segments. Working in the content team, this role will also collaborate with other marketing functions such as the digital, demand generation, product marketing and global marketing teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in content marketing, the ability to track content performance and a keen interest in B2B marketing channels.
This role directly reports to the Senior Manager of Digital Content Strategy with a dotted line to the Higher Education and K12 content leads.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and publish content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs and sells across digital channels in line with our content strategies for customers and prospects.
- Produce SEO-driven content that adheres to brand guidelines in a variety of formats (blog articles, email copy, case studies, website pages, ebooks) etc.
- Manage contractors/vendors for outsourced content creation and edit content.
- Create promotional text for banners, emails, online ads and social networks
- Create briefs and drafts for senior content manager's review
- Coordinate multimedia content creation (video/ podcast).
- Leverage and repurpose existing research and content to fill buyer's journey/ business needs.
- Ensure the editorial calendar is maintained and deadlines are met.
- Conduct content audits, maintaining content check-ins and scheduled refreshes.
- Identify content opportunities and contribute to content ideas.
- Research industry topics that support content strategy
- Have the ability to see the big picture and build/curate a storyline across digital channels.
- Leverage data to optimize and improve content.
- 2-4 years of work experience as a content writer, copywriter or similar role (preferably in B2B marketing).
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment managing multiple projects and stakeholder expectations at once.
- Well versed in Google Suite applications and hands-on-experience in a CMS.
- Strong interpersonal communication, teamwork and project management skills (preferably in Asana or similar tool).
- Ability to analyze data and draw actionable insights for content strategy.
- Appreciation for the role of content in a business buyer’s journey.
- Working knowledge of Asana, Google Analytics, Marketo, Uberflip, Drupal, and Salesforce is desirable.
- Previous education industry experience is a plus.
- A sense of humor.
Your application has been successfully submitted.