Senior Product Marketing Manager - Supply Chain
Are you a product marketing all-star who loves uncovering the true pains of your audience and showcasing how your product will make their life better? Do you enjoy innovating and pushing the boundaries of communication to create compelling sales messaging and unique story telling opportunities? If you answered yes to these, then we want to talk with you.
Asite is looking for its first product marketer and key product advocate. Your primary job will be to tell the construction market how their lives will be improved using the Asite Platform. You’ll blend your understanding of the market, product feature set, and benefits into clearly articulated value propositions for use across Asite’s global sales team and marketing campaigns. If you’re looking to take your product marketing skills to a high-growth SaaS company, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Messaging: With guidance from the CMO, develop strategic messaging and positioning framework to differentiate the product in the market.
- Content: Owns and creates content (e.g. data sheets, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, web tutorials, web content, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the features and benefits of the product to the world.
- Sales enablement: Partner with Product Management to develop and communicate the value proposition to the sales team. Develop the sales tools and training to support the selling process. Assists Sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Product launch: Plan the launch of new related products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Customer intelligence: Be the expert on ideal client profile, buyer personas, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Market/Competitor Intelligence: Be the expert on competition. Follow and analyze market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities.
- Key role for the go-to-market team: Work collaboratively with Sales, Product Management, and Marketing teams to drive growth and customer success.
- Experience writing high impact messaging and positioning statements and creating sales one-pagers
- MUST have SaaS experience
- Experience in Construction preferred, but not required
- Experience in market analysis and segmentation
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation and CRM software, such as HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Advanced knowledge of behavior sciences and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in product marketing and innovation.
- Exceptional ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop strong customer relations and feedback channels.
- Advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behavior.
- Ability to identify strategic industry partnerships and build effective networks.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or previous experience; MBA desirable
- 8+ years' experience in marketing enterprise software
- 3+ years’ experience as a Product Marketing Manager
Asite is a dynamic construction technology with offices around the world. Established in 2001, the business a market-leading platform serving rapidly transforming industries.
Companies from Laing O'Rourke, Transport for London, Metropolitan Transport Authority (New York), Aldar (Abu Dhabi) and many others utilize the Asite Platform for full project lifecycle solutions.
Asite is now geared for an exciting expansion, following 10 years of profitable growth, bringing with it many opportunities to innovate.
A global team made up of entrepreneurial thinkers, Asite nurtures a culture of ambitious ideas building market-leading skillsets. Expect to find yourself committed to the exciting journey that Asite is on for years to come.
How to Apply
Please send your contact details along with your CV/resume to email@example.com and mention DGMG Jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.